RDA Need advice for a flavor chasing, leakproof and DTL dripper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinggrond

Feb 17, 2013
Romania
It has been some time since I switched from drippers to tanks but I miss that dense, rich and flavorful vape.

I studied for a while but with the huge selection of vaping hardware released in the last months it's really hard to find the ''perfect'' one and I can't afford to test them all using my own budget.

I still own some drippers, the royal hunter mini, a Subzero and a Kennedy 24 (with a stripped threading post) and I'm pretty happy with them but there's always a better one I suppose.

I'm not a squonker so not interested in BF, also no MTL designed atomizers.

What is your absolute No. 1?

All input very welcome! :)

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
Top Flavor RDA with DL draws

In order descending

Veritas - Older now and can be hard to find

narDA - Hard to get but there is a very well made clone out there

Raptor - Hard to get and pricey

Marquis - Pricey

Origen v3 has a resticted DTL

Haven't used but are similar designs as the narDA - O Atty and Hadaly rda

Kinggrond

Feb 17, 2013
Romania
Thank you all for the suggestions, keep them coming! :)
I was also thinking about the new Charm by Mark Bugs, also pricey but at least readily available, very well made and the few reviews I've watched are really positive. Did I say pricey? ;)

What I'm trying now is to get and keep only strong performing atomizers and get rid of everything else so budget is not the primary concern but performance and quality definitely is.

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
If your ok with single coils the Hadaly looks beez neez.

I just gota NarDa clone and the flavor is pretty good, but kind of a PITA to build with some nice coils (claptons, dual fused claptons etc.

The Hadaly looks like its my next purchase. It looks like it would be the same flavorwise as the narda, but much easier and more room to build.

But that price =( I've never bought an authentic (except the cheap authentics) so $70 is a bit steep

Reactions: Kinggrond

pls0138

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
New Jersey
I've had my hadaly for a few days now and it has instantly become my favorite atty of all time (check out my thread if you want pics). I always preferred beefy Clapton style single coil builds, so this was ideal for me. The design of this RDA to me, is the definition of flavor arty, which at the end of the day is what I'm all about. I'm more a MTL guy myself, so I have the AF on my hadaly closed of a smidge, it's actually a little more open than I have it on other attys this way, but it works out nicely since its an overall warmer vape due to the small chamber size/height. You can defiantly direct lung this guy with the AF wide open, but it's not gonna be super swooshy like some the RDAs out there these days, IDK how "open" open is to you if you know what I mean.

Reactions: Kinggrond

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
I have an Alliance v1 that I love. Also have a Sapor v2 that I use frequently. Great attys for flavor and clouds. Both are high airflow no restrictions.

Just picked up a goon but haven't built it yet.

I too have been eye guzzling the Charm. Haven't yet been able to justify the price. Plus,It only seems to be available from vendors I have never ordered from. Really would be awesome on my BMI copper mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread