Not open for further replies.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Ah... if only...
Unfortunately, a new woodie just really isn't possible due to the budget right now.

I've heard that some folks take that comment to the extreme when it comes to back ups. Not me, but some folks do. o_O

While it could be said that the only time a Reo might need a back up is when a hoople gets their hands on it, I don't know how anyone could get by with just 2 Reos in their daily rotation. We have two hands, that means with only two Reos you don't have a back up.

Which one for #3 delivered by Friday should be your personal choice though. So I'll not recommend which one that might also make me appear to be enabler. :)
You make a very good point, Spydro. What was I thinking, only having ONE REO PER HAND??! :shock:
And I've seen your collection... very modest, indeed. Certainly room for a few more "back-ups"... I don't know how you would even sleep at night :lol:

From a completely objective (and non-enabling) point of view, we might have to know what your second Reo is. (You know the one and only Reo that will be going camping with you?)

Tee hee.....
This guy on the right:
download (8).jpg

I've said it before, Utile is just awesome. And that atty on top? That would be part of the reason I don't have a budget for another one ATM. Totally worth it, though.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread