Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
New lp mini is here! Along with new black anodized sl/lp grand!

Wow! The thing is super super tiny! I've owned 2 years ago and it still shocked me!

I was like omg! Get the f out! No freaking way! Haha

Wife is close to kicking me out over it as she didn't know about it till last night. Not sitting fine after recently buying 3 woodvils. Anyways I know better and the mini is for her.. hopefully when she holds it she will forget about being so mad.

Picks to follow EDIT later on today when I get a chance.

Last edited:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
2015-06-29 14.30.38.jpg
One for now... too many to follow later.

I hold it with 2 fingers on the side for the grip.

2015-06-29 14.27.47.jpg

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Mine came today as well. Next to an 18650 & 14500 battery. My first REO, figured it had to sport a new Chalic 3. Not sure if I should go with the black delrin button or stick with the SS? Smaller then my istick 30 and Egrip OLED, but larger in flavor.

My sincere thanks to SuperX, for exposing me to all the pluses of BF sqonking, and of course to ROB, who is still proving we can make superior products right here in the USA!

All I can say so far is AWESOME!!!

image.jpg

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Mine came today as well. Next to an 18650 & 14500 battery. My first REO, figured it had to sport a new Chalic 3. Not sure if I should go with the black delrin button or stick with the SS? Smaller then my iStick 30 and Egrip OLED, but larger in flavor.

My sincere thanks to SuperX, for exposing me to all the pluses of BF sqonking, and of course to ROB, who is still proving we can make superior products right here in the USA!

All I can say so far is AWESOME!!!

View attachment 467807
Awesome!!!!!! Welcome to the funny farm!!! Glad you're lovin it. Be sure to get on the Reo roll call. Reo Roll Call | E-Cigarette Forum

Reactions: nerak

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Thanks rob for bring those little babies back!

Next time I hit up a local vape shop I will have the mini with me! Could only imagine the reactions from everyone. Haha

Make sure to put a 1ohm or lower coil on it and I'm sure people will be dumb founded at the power of such a little fella!

Prob could sell a case of them on the spot. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread