NEW *AW Battery Importers & Exporters of America* (Shipping Worldwide)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonderlite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
Long Island, NYC, Miami USA
hey nice prices......:)

They will most likely go up soon, but still be the lowest anywhere in this hemisphere.

hope fully you guys keep well stocked up...lol.. but after slipping in on the cpf from time to time i know you will......:facepalm:

Demand is outpacing supply here and there!

Order placed. 2 Aw Imr 14500 and 2 aw imr 18650's. Thanks.

The IMR 18650 and IMR 14500 were out of stock at the source until recently, I am currently restocking these two cells. While I have a few of these left, more are on the way already, so some of you, Please give me a few days extra to get these in and ship them to you.

Order now and be the first to get them at these great prices. They will ship the same day they arrive if they aren't already in stock.

I have shipments arriving twice a week now.

Based on interest, I have decided to triple my inventory as well.

thanks for your support.

In one week I should be able to supply 1,000 cells a month.

thanks again.

Last edited:

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
what chemistry did you want, on both the 18500 and 18650? IMR or LiCo? Protected or unprotected if LiCo.
thanks

In the paypal I requested the protected AW imrs at $12.00
protected AW imr 18500 for $10.00 each.
My paypal was more detailed!
Thanks Pyloric and WonderLite.
C.B.
:evil:

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
Just thought I'd chime in. I'm a new AW convert. I burn through three 18650s or more a day, because their output is crappy halfway through their charge life. You're sitting there with a half full TrustFire thinking your atty is dying or that you're having a bad vaping day, and it doesn't dawn on you to change it out right away because the whole point of having an 18650 mod is longer battery life.

AW IMRs fire like they're fresh 3 hours after you drop it in, and that's vaping on it nearly continuously. Don't let the lower mah rating put you off, these batteries are worth every penny.

BadThad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
Cincinnati
Just thought I'd chime in. I'm a new AW convert. I burn through three 18650s or more a day, because their output is crappy halfway through their charge life. You're sitting there with a half full TrustFire thinking your atty is dying or that you're having a bad vaping day, and it doesn't dawn on you to change it out right away because the whole point of having an 18650 mod is longer battery life.

AW IMRs fire like they're fresh 3 hours after you drop it in, and that's vaping on it nearly continuously. Don't let the lower mah rating put you off, these batteries are worth every penny.

Indeed, this is the gospel. I've also noticed my AW's seem to charge faster....has anyone else noticed that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread