Not open for further replies.

V4Lis4me

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
FLORIDA
no idea if it has been said yet,

but...

Mintchcolate!

(i have mint juice, but no chocolate juice....... otherwise i would have tried this combo already!!!!)

**on second thought,
what if you take whatever flavor is added for the "cobbler" part of the peach cobbler cart and add that to the mint and chocolate mix...... making a mint-chocolate cookie flavor of sorts!!!!!

sounds awesome to me!

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
ALynn..I did not taste choco in the smilin mint..It just tasted like a stronger mint/menthol to me. I only have the liquid..not the carto's. I could add some choco to it though.

I would love:
Maraschino Cherry
Candy Apple
Swisher Sweet
Peppermint Patty

Once you get the colored blank cartos..you could offer a master mixer pack..Three 5ml flavors with a 15ml empty bottle and a dropper. Mix your own flavor.

Pawpaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
North Texas
I'm a bit confused about the Gummy Bears flavor, don't they all have different flavors? Isn't that like asking for a Jelly Bean flavor, or a Skittles flavor, meaningless without specifying what flavor jelly bean, or what flavor skittles?

Get those engineers busy coming up with a way to "layer" the flavors so it changes every few vapes! :lol:

Uh... hold off on that. Multi-charger first! ;)

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Tobacco flavors lighty flavored with: Honey....Almond......Cherry.....Vanilla
Some guys I have let try my pv really like it when I add a little vanilla to my MARB flav and say it taste like a black n mild-I have never had one nor do I know what one is but, they like it.
Honey, yes, honey

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread