Status
Not open for further replies.

outadadark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2009
London, UK
@denali

You won't regret it. I looked around for ages, believe me, on price, workmanship, ease of setup, availability of spare parts (IF ever required, don't think so...) and vapability, you can't go wrong.

Edit: I read some horror (?) stories about people trying all sotrs to get a good wick/coil combination, but simply following the tutorial helps immensely.

A coupla tips I stumbled upon:
Roll the wick between your fingers to get a good size for the atty hole.
When oxidising, burn the wick, glowing red hot for at least 5 secs, then quench in cold water. Wick should be black.
Wrap the coil reasonably tightly round the wick. When dry burning, if the whole coil doesn't glow red, (ie just the bit between the wick and the positive connector), it's too loose. Simply rewrap a little tighter.

Plus I've just cut up an 400 mesh A4 sheet (bought for my Bulli A2T(M)) and got 42 wick sized snippets and with the reasonable price of Kanthal wire, you'll forget about disposables soon enough.

Come on in denali, the water's great!!!

Last edited:

Jim Damianidis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Greece,Athens
www.mmvapors.com
Thanx
The DID is simple and for life
I wanted to make a product with easier setup and simple filosofy
It is a 67 grams SS machine forever!
I knew that I made something good, I test it and test it and it was "like a dream" but the good is when other people saying this!
Anyway The DID is with 3,5 ml and it makes it big!
We'll have smaller set of 2ml soon/vey soon!
It makes it shorter!

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
Jim I have one question/observation that I have. I notice that the center post washers that holds the wire will continue to screw down when tightening until it reaches the 3rd one at the bottom of the post. I think that if there was a little spring you could put on the center post to create tension so that the it is easier to not pull the wire down that is clamped between the 2 washers. I hope I explained this correctly, it's kind of hard to describe what I'm talking about.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
Thanks, I saw on a video someone holding the second nut with needle nose pliers also. Next time I need to build a coil I will try that. I love my "DID" so much! I was just thinking that if this is the only issue I had, which can be solved super easy, this is a truly amazing Genesis style atty! Thanks again Jim.
we need that nuts go up and down so we sellect the corect high which depends from how many cercles of the resistance wire we have on!
To get them tight we have to put our finger on the second nut and and tight the upper one!

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
Beaver, you will love this thing. I have my buddies buying, on my recommendation. I have a feeling they will be sold out soon! I wish people would do an unboxing video when they first get it to see the look on their face at the quality machining, let alone the great performance of the "DID".
Just placed my order last night. :) (Order #234)

Under $100 shipped to Canada....can't beat that price!

Really excited to receive this atomizer, it's exactly what I've been looking for....thanx Jim!

Beaver

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
Ontario
Beaver, you will love this thing. I have my buddies buying, on my recommendation. I have a feeling they will be sold out soon! I wish people would do an unboxing video when they first get it to see the look on their face at the quality machining, let alone the great performance of the "DID".

Glad to hear that! I've been dying to get my hands on a nice rebuildable attie for a while now, but they're so difficult to find. I'm feeling lucky to have stumbled upon this thread yesterday. :)

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
I have a few of them and I agree they are so hard to obtain. I think we got lucky. We stumbled on this before it blows up! Once the word gets out by a big reviewer like Scott Bonner, Geekgirl, GrimGreen or Pbusardo I think these will be hard to get due to demand.
Glad to hear that! I've been dying to get my hands on a nice rebuildable attie for a while now, but they're so difficult to find. I'm feeling lucky to have stumbled upon this thread yesterday. :)

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
The others are here in America. They seem to be the "big" reviewers that are followed here but I know a lot of us follow Scott in the UK also. If Scott puts up a video review I know that the community here in the States will see it.
I have sent one DID to Scott and his first impressionw are "Extremly Possitive" as he wrote to me!
I dont know the others Scottinboca.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
I know GrimGreen is busy getting his juice line off the ground and I don't know how much experience he has with rebuildables. I'd look at the amount subscribers and see how has the most. I don't think Pbusardo has much experience with rebuildables or genesis attys. Maybe GeekGirlVaper is the best choice because she has experience with rebuildable, but I'm not sure about genesis style attys. I don't know who would be be the best reviewer. I think that enough people follow Scott Bonner here in the States. He has the most experience and can give it a fair and unbiased review. This is just my opinion. I would do a video review, but I'm not good on camera and by no means a followed reviewer, other then posts on here. LOL!
I want to sent asap a DID to the biger reviewer there in USA!
Who is?

LUCKY REVIEWERS!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread