Status
Not open for further replies.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Just heard that Kanger is releasing a Sub Plus tank, which will hold 7ml of juice!

It also will come (at least from one source) with buyers choice of o-ring colors!

It is 25mm diameter, which I know many people don't like....

I'm not sure if I'll pick one of these up, but I"m glad to see Kanger continue to release new tanks based on the OCC coils! :p

LOVE the Kanger Sub Mini and Nano tanks!

What does everyone else think? Are you going to pick one of these up?

kanger_sub_tank_plus_color_orings__79066.1425561580.1280.1280.jpg

papa_cadillac

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2010
cottageville, SC
Got my sub tank plus two weeks ago and still vaping on the coil that came in it, a .5 ohm OCC coil. Still putting out great flavor and vapor. The Ivape 50w mod is perfect for it and the 4400 mah life really adds to the comfort level when you are nowhere near an outlet. The sub ohm style requires a larger volume like 7ml, and even more would be a welcome addition as I find I have to carry a little extra juice to top off later in the day. Overall, I have enjoyed this sub ohm experience immensely and may even take a crack at rebuilding the OCC coil.

Reactions: dodari

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
I also purchased one of these since I love my Subtank Nano, but don't love having to constantly refill every hour or two. I've had it for a couple weeks now and have nothing but good things to say about it. The 7ml capacity is nice, and the airflow is an improvement over the previous version. Not to mention it was the same price as the ST Mini where I bought it, which made it virtually impossible to pass up.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
The flavor is good on it but the problem that I have is that it leaks out of the air holes on the stock coils and the rba,so I don't know if I got a bad one.

I've been having this problem on my Sub Tank Mini and Nano, ,but more so on my Mini.

I can dry the juice that collects in the air flow base, but after a while, it seems to collect there again. It leaks slightly onto my battery, and diminishes the vap as the 510 connector is moist... driving me nuts!

They worked flawlessly for about 6 weeks, now they seem to keep leaking....again, not leaking like there's juice all over the place, but leaking as in there's juice in the air flow base, which then drips out onto my device and makes a mess.

mesamay2003

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2015
AZ, USA
I have a ton of the subtank mini's and 2 subtank plus's...none of them leak...I would say that if you are leaking out of the airflow holes, it is either a defect in the coil (seal), or it is not screwed in tight enough...the occ coils need to be tight, and they can loosen as you use them, so they sometimes need to be re-tightened. Other than that, you might have a problem with one of the seals or chipped glass...the tanks come with spares though...

SeaBrz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2009
Florida
The flavor is good on it but the problem that I have is that it leaks out of the air holes on the stock coils and the rba,so I don't know if I got a bad one.

Yes, I experience the same. Just took photos of my Mini slowly leaking an entire tank of juice in less than 20 mins. Love the vape on this one, but the cost of premium juice loss is costing me a fortune. I am also quite disgusted with have to vape my Mini on my iStick with a towel wrapped around it to catch the leaking.

Disgusted with many things in vape products today ... look for my forthcoming RANT post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread