New Kid on the block - MOM AND POP VAPOR SHOP- ECF Discounts***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Omg! Either I am cursed or you are in kahoots with my postman! I try to add to shopping cart and I get "loading...please wait..." I have tried 2x and it goes on until I stop it-5 minutes this time. Not that I blame you- I could be cursed and unable to buy pie...now I tried the 2nd thing I want same issue...Going to bed, maybe I can dream of pie! I'll be back tomorrow....

I have actually run into this issue myself, so I do think it is my site along with certain browsers. Just click on your cart and the items should be in there. Not sure what the issue is yet but am working on it with my provider. It should never be that difficult to order juice!!

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've got a few questions...

Regarding these flavors:

Snowbird Punch
Karma Splash
Mechunk Mix
Paradise Delight
Blackjack

What the heck are they, really? There's virtually no description beyond a vague "refreshing fruit/tropical mix" line that's used multiple times, and Blackjack just says it's "Strong." Strong what? Pic looks like someone spilled cocoa, but I can't tell for sure. Myself, I like certain fruits in mixes, and dislike others, so some idea of what those flavors actually are would be really helpful. :)

I realize the descriptions need help, we are brand new and I wanted to get the sale out there instead of waiting. I did update some of the descriptions but most of the fruity juices are just that, a mix of lots of fruits.

And a few specifics questions...

What flavor is the Koolaid? Fruit Punch Koolaid

Is your RY4 heavier on the tobacco or caramel side, and does it have a "nutty" component or not? (Just trying to ID which of the common variations it might come closest to tasting like.) My RY4 is heavier on the caramel side and does have a nutty component

Is the Fuzzy Naval strictly peach and orange flavorings, or is there anything giving it a schnapps-like taste? (To be honest, I've yet to see anyone do that, but one can hope) :) The Fuzzy Naval does have a schnapps like taste to it

Which of the three flavor levels would equate to "standard" flavoring? Is the first one typical, with the next ones being stronger-than-normal, or is the first one effectively "light," and the middle one typical? I actually went further than standard, light and heavy and gave the percentages on each juice - "Vape All Day is typically around 5-10% flavor, Sweet Treat is typically 10-15% and Sticky Sweet is 15-20%. The percentage depends on each particular flavor but that is a general guideline. I don't know what percentage other vendors actually use.

And finally, is there any chance you'll run your half-off special again sometime, after payday? lol I tried to run it long enough to cover everyone, it runs through 7/18/11. I will obviously try to run sales as often as I can, but 50% off with no minimum will be difficult to run again, this was a grand opening, I am here sale.

Oh, and the Keswick Koffee sounds like a definite winner. Looking forward to trying that one soon. That has definitely been the favorite around the neighborhood with friends

WOW - that was alot - Thanks - and I have to get back to filling orders!!!

Bizrad8381

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2011
The 269
i was just going to say that 40ml for $20 if you buy 4 10's

You are aware that it is cheaper to buy multiple quantities of 10ml sizes than to buy the larger sizes, yes? I added 3 10ml bottles to my cart and the total (before your coupon) is $15 whereas a 30ml bottle costs $20...

:)

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
i was just going to say that 40ml for $20 if you buy 4 10's

Thanks guys. I just added 10ml to the website last week and I guess should have noticed when I priced it. I changed the 30ml price to $15 and anyone who ordered 30ml at $20.00 will get an email from me with options. This is why you guys got the deals - thanks for all the feedback and de-bugging.:facepalm:

Last edited:

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Thanks guys. I just added 10ml to the website last week and I guess should have noticed when I priced it. I changed the 30ml price to $15 and anyone who ordered 30ml will get an email from me. This is why you guys got the deals - thanks for all the feedback and de-bugging.:facepalm:

There's a heck of a lot to do when you're just starting something like this up, and no matter how much you plan and how careful you are, things fall through the cracks. Most people would have just raised the prices on the smaller sizes--you get my admiration and respect for lowering the prices on your larger sizes instead.

Good luck in your new venture, I hope you don't end up being too nice to survive ;)

Order placed--thanks for the coupon :)

Last edited:

ThreePutt

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2011
DFW Texas
Oh oh! Payday for me isn't until the 3rd. I might have to cut into my grocery budget again. :(

You could always raise the debt ceiling! :) OK. I promise to keep the future political comments to the OUTSIDE subforum.

Thanks so much for the sale! The wife's gonna kill me for ordering more juice (especially with three juice orders in transit right now), but how can you pass a 50% off sale? I think I'll go bold and up the flavor over the all-day-vape. I love the flavors, but the juice I have is a bit muted. Wonder if I should order one of each - all day and sweet, and compare?

Love the Koolaid reference. I had a friend when asked what his favorite flavor of Koolaid was, he would answer "red". I'm in (especially knowing that it's fruit punch flavored)!

Gotta run and order juice. Thanks again!!!

ThreePutt

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2011
DFW Texas
Second note - I agree with an earlier poster regarding more specific descriptions on the juice flavors. I know you're running to get the site going, but spend a little time listing what each juice specifically tastes like. Your customers will be happier knowing what they're ordering. At 50% off, it'll be a bit like pot luck - see what works and what doesn't - not too big a hit to the wallet. But when prices go back to normal, it'll be reassuring to know that you'll know the flavor you're ordering.

Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread