Not open for further replies.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Finaly, another choice in 20650s and they're from my battery manufacturer of choice!

I just got notification from IMR and have a couple on the way. 30A and 3000 mAh, looking forward to these.

Batteries - 20650 Batteries - IMRbatteries.com

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I think the new Ijoy Capitain mod (squonk or tank) uses these? I have one coming from winning a contest. I have an intelligcharger nitcore v.2, and I'm thinking it may not charge this, if I'm thinking correctly.

Does anyone know of a charger that does? I'm not a fan of passthrough charging, and Older than Dirt has told me I need a backup charger anyway.... Anyone know the answer to this one?

Anna

Reactions: B2L

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
What power devices use 20650 size cells?

I've got a custom mech squonker that uses them and a Catfish LBCJr. I know that Boxer makes a 20650 mod as well as Ijoy. Availability of the batteries has slowed down adoption of the form factor, maybe this will change that :unsure:

I think the new Ijoy Capitain mod (squonk or tank) uses these? I have one coming from winning a contest. I have an intelligcharger nitcore v.2, and I'm thinking it may not charge this, if I'm thinking correctly.

Does anyone know of a charger that does? I'm not a fan of passthrough charging, and Older than Dirt has told me I need a backup charger anyway.... Anyone know the answer to this one?

Anna

I use an Xtar VP4, it's a tight fit but it works. Great charger.

Edit: Not so tight a fit that it will tear the wrap but tight enough side to side that I can't charge 2 20700s side by side in the middle bays.

Last edited:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks

Anna
Most new chargers will work. I use the Enova Gyrfalcon All-88 and All-44. Room to spare! 4 to 8 independently controlled bays, and the ability to charge most anything... Oh, and 4-8 26650 simultaneously, too.

GYRFALCON All-44 4 Channel Digital Battery Charger

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL

Anna

Anna if you've got your's yet, take a look at the iJoy's that came with (if) and note this article…

MOOCH 20700 iJoy 40A 3000mAh (4-“leg” ver) only 20A
ikrn5bx.jpg

All the more reason for interest in these LG 2070's.

Hoping that someone can answer the ? on the fit in other devices particularly the BJBM Admiral. Shouldn't be a problem on the Captain. The iJoy's are a tight fit.

Perhaps someone from IMR can comment on whether any more of the 5-legs will be coming in; or, if they're gone-gone.

Good luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread