New Merlin RTA By Augvape

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahsah

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
los angeles, california, USA
The OBS Engine and Engine mini are top airflow dual tanks. OBS also has a single coil engine rta which I think is released.
Lol funny you should mention that, I was literally just on obs' website looking at those tanks I kid you not a minute or two ago...they look very promising and I've only been seeing/hearing glowing reviews for the engine. Especially Mike Vapes, if I'm not mistaken he saids the engine is the best rta on the market. I know I love top airflow anything, what's not to love? Great flavor, no leaking EVER, and even factors into wicking being easier since it's not the end of the world if you dont put enough cotton because it's not,gonna leak. I really don't know why there aren't more top airflow rda's and rta' son the market. I still have my sapor rda's (3), sapor rta, and even my mgnt V1.5 rda in heavy rotation. There's honestly no downside to,top airflow, at least none I can identify, strictly pros as as I can tell/in my experience.

Reactions: OhmzRaw

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
The OBS Engine and Engine mini are top airflow dual tanks. OBS also has a single coil engine RTA which I think is released.
The Engines are great. It's a shame that the Nano is 25 mm though. As a single coil atty it would be a great fit for single battery mods like the iStick Pico, and smaller atties are usually a better fit for those. And "nano" really is a poor name for a 25 mm, 5.3 ml atomizer.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

sahsah

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
The OBS Engine and Engine mini are top airflow dual tanks. OBS also has a single coil engine RTA which I think is released.
Ya I've been hearing tremendous praise for the entire obs engine lineup, I'm just a bit slower nowadays to jump on the hype train since I've been burned too many times to count. But I'm thinking the engine mini or standard engine will be my next vape buy. Can anyone that owns both say how it compares to the Merlin mini in terms of flavor, vapor, ease of build, leaking, etc? I'd really appreciate any first hand insight anyone can offer, thanks in advance vape fam

Reactions: Eskie

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Ya I've been hearing tremendous praise for the entire obs engine lineup, I'm just a bit slower nowadays to jump on the hype train since I've been burned too many times to count. But I'm thinking the engine mini or standard engine will be my next vape buy. Can anyone that owns both say how it compares to the Merlin mini in terms of flavor, vapor, ease of build, leaking, etc? I'd really appreciate any first hand insight anyone can offer, thanks in advance vape fam
The merlin mini is much better flavor wise and easier to build then the OBS engine. The engine is easy to fill wicks well and holds a good amount of juice. The flavor is good just not OMFG good even when making sure your coil is raised high enough I never felt the engine had anything but meh flavor i think it's due to the cavernous bell cap which is too bad because it does everything else so freaking well

irisev

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
The merlin mini is much better flavor wise and easier to build then the OBS engine. The engine is easy to fill wicks well and holds a good amount of juice. The flavor is good just not OMFG good even when making sure your coil is raised high enough I never felt the engine had anything but meh flavor i think it's due to the cavernous bell cap which is too bad because it does everything else so freaking well
I just asked this about flavour over on the Obs engine nano thread. In terms of flavour I ranked my 3 best flavour tanks as:
#1 merlin mini
#2 serpent mini
#3 Obs engine

What I'm wondering is if there's any improvement in flavour with the single coiled Obs engine nano over the standard dual Obs engine.

Still love the Obs engine though.

OhmzRaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2015
loving the single coil options lately. pretty much retired all my dual coil tanks except my Griffin. OBS engine nano and this new merlin are on my radar...
pull the trigger on the Merlin Mini. I have tried it and can say for sure it's amazing. Augvape has done a fantastic job with this little beast. Its definitely my favourite single coil RTA at the moment.

sahsah

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
loving the single coil options lately. pretty much retired all my dual coil tanks except my Griffin. OBS engine nano and this new merlin are on my radar...
I dunno, while I do like my single coil setups I don't seem to get the same vibrant flavor or vapor. Although I may just need to adjust my single coil builds to be more rowdy.

Reactions: nelsonm64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread