Imperial Beach, California
Terminator in stealth mode
943010_605393589484869_1601762150_n.jpg

mrcrunch08

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
mount airy, NC
It's normally not hard but it is time consuming. This had some really deep lines from the brushed finish so I had to start with 180 grit sandpaper and work that for a while then progressed up to 3000 grit. I followed that with a buffing of some polishing compound. Normally I can start at 600 grit but this finish was deep.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Put one of Stormy's Top Caps on it ($25) and it hits like a steam roller... too bad i have no use for the collector tank; a lot of gear there, but for a mech that has brass connectors and stealth size its still worth the price!

Now for them to sell it without the collector tank... that is unless you're into GG style vaping that way (which i don't even know lol).

ARMYVAPR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
North Carolina
will the MKB-TS be back on stack soon? and the stealth cam? I convinced my wife to buy me this fot my birthday that is september 4 with what would be my 4th terminator or first hercules ( im not shure what of the 2 to get). and I want to buy them at Stormy because i got the other 3 and drip mode here also and you shipp to APO (stationd in germany with US Army) and not most supplyers ship to APO. you have become my hardware one stop. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread