New Product Available today- VGO Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
I dont log in for one day and I miss the launch of what I mentioned in my fantasy hardware thread! lol...

I've never looked into these.. What is the juice capacity? Also, to those of you that have these from other vendors.. Have you had any leak issues? Any DIY modifications to the atty or tank that need to be done that I should know about?

Sorry to be a buzz kill but I tried the ego tank and had nothing but leaks..

Last edited:

jeffree

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
california
Yes, there are two big issues here, and time will tell. The first is the fat batt itself, which some of us have used in some form. It's simply a larger battery with more power. The other issue is the tank carto, which is quite different than the typical cartos most of us know. Personally, I've never tried the tank approach and will watch the reviews with interest. Eventually, though, I expect that the crew will offer a longer 'mega' carto (wow or cool) to use with the VGOs. Until then, the current V4L cartos will work, so there's another option. So many choices.

plarkinjr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2011
Texas
www.facebook.com
Am I crazy or what? I looked at the kit for sale, and I don't see any battery? What does it look like? And WHY do we need a new forum? Yikes!

The batts have a gold collar, picture next to the wall wart on one of them. The tanks are red.

V4L probably wants their own forum so that they can interact more directly with their customers; some customers may not wish to join ECF, and V4L may want more editorial control over the forum. Win-Win.

ThankU4Vaping

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2010
NJ
I'm confused. If people have had the VGO before, does that mean it's not a proprietary PV, the way an OVK is to a generic KR808D_1? Don't get me started on Aurora kits, too confusing right now. Today there's an EGO-T kit as well. I haven't been this confused since I was a noob. I need to retake Vaping 101.

Not complaining, just befuddled. Yeah, we asked for new this, and new that, and we got it. Man, did we really get it!
Underpromise and overdeliver. That is the way to a customer's heart. Kudos to you V4L!

Tennovan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Texas
I'm confused. If people have had the VGO before, does that mean it's not a proprietary PV, the way an OVK is to a generic KR808D_1? Don't get me started on Aurora kits, too confusing right now. Today there's an EGO-T kit as well. I haven't been this confused since I was a noob. I need to retake Vaping 101.

Not complaining, just befuddled. Yeah, we asked for new this, and new that, and we got it. Man, did we really get it!
Underpromise and overdeliver. That is the way to a customer's heart. Kudos to you V4L!

Many of the kits are rebranded generics, I believe, provided so that customers can do more shopping on V4L instead of spreading it across several sites. I think its a great move but more emphasis should be put on the fact that the products provided aren't part of the V4L branded line-up.

ThankU4Vaping

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2010
NJ
Many of the kits are rebranded generics, I believe, provided so that customers can do more shopping on V4L instead of spreading it across several sites. I think its a great move but more emphasis should be put on the fact that the products provided aren't part of the V4L branded line-up.
Thanks for the speedy and helpful answer. Agreed on the emphasis part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread