Status
Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Eric - I read your quick review on the product page for the new CE6 tank.
CE6 Clearomizer Tank

After letting sit overnight, would you say it gets comparable flavor/vapor to the CE4+ and CE5+ clearos?

yes, although one seems to taste not so good, not sure why, could be the liquids, I just grabbed one off my personal shelf.. lol who knows how long that's been there :)

also there are hairline cracks but no leaks.. asked them about it they said "it's normal" uh huh.. normal...
so it's not perfect.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
yes, although one seems to taste not so good, not sure why, could be the liquids, I just grabbed one off my personal shelf.. lol who knows how long that's been there :)

also there are hairline cracks but no leaks.. asked them about it they said "it's normal" uh huh.. normal...
so it's not perfect.

Thanks so much for the information! As always, your honest review of the products you carry makes you stand out among a sea of vendors.

One other question. On the XL3 wood mod I have, the Vision CE4+ (original and new with the long wicks) have a very tight draw as compared to my Joyetech eGo batteries. Does the CE5+ have a better draw on the XL3, or is it about the same?

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Thanks so much for the information! As always, your honest review of the products you carry makes you stand out among a sea of vendors.

One other question. On the XL3 wood mod I have, the Vision CE4+ (original and new with the long wicks) have a very tight draw as compared to my Joyetech eGo batteries. Does the CE5+ have a better draw on the XL3, or is it about the same?

I do not see much if any difference between the two.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Tease Tease

discountvapers-apollotank.jpg

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
So am I looking at the E1 right? Bottom atty coil, top fed with the wick descending down the air tube to the coil?

Not the E1, but yes, same thing basically.
I will be getting more info tonight and samples are already shipped. The battery as well I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread