Not open for further replies.

meecuk

Apr 13, 2012
elsewhere
I don't follow? Why would I do that and what is confusing

On the page:
eGo Variable Voltage 900mAh Passthrough

it says:
"To change between the voltages you just press for 5 Quick clicks and you have."

which made me think it was a 900mAh VV passthrough like the KSD,
but instead it's not a variable voltage. That's what confused me.

Thanks very much for the heads up on the VV slider box mod - it looked good.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
On the page:
eGo Variable Voltage 900mAh Passthrough
it says:
"To change between the voltages you just press for 5 Quick clicks and you have."
which made me think it was a 900mAh VV passthrough like the KSD,
but instead it's not a variable voltage. That's what confused me.

Looks like it was text copied over without the VV removed, thanks for the catch, I'll update it.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
All the Boges are back in stock.

This is what I am sending to all the people who requested to be notified:

Hi

The Boges you wanted are back in stock. I anticipate a sell out within 24 hours.
However, there has been a change in price, it is now $5.49 per 5 pack instead of $4.99.

While I want to offer the lowest price possible, this item makes no profit and the sheer amount of interest in this item means that as soon as I get them in I work pretty much 24+ hours straight to get the orders out and make nothing in return.

Please accept my apologies on the increase, it is not an attempt to "cash in" I assure you.

Also, there is a limit of one case pack box per order.
Boges come in packs of 5 individual cartos and also come in case packs of 10 boxes of 5, which seems to be the most popular purchase.
One case pack box of up to (10) 5 packs of your choice. If you want to order two case pack boxes of (10) 5 packs, you need to place two seperate orders. If you order more than (10) 5 packs I will have to cancel the order. (sorry)

I hope you can understand my policy on this, I do not mean to place any undue hardship on those wanting the Boges.
But I wish to be fair to all, including myself.

Boge Products - DiscountVapers.com

Thanks
Eric

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Giantomizer F1 / F3 TIP
DiscountVapers_Ginatomizer_F1_F3_Tip__71301_zoom.jpg

CE2 Soft Tip (Black)
DiscountVapers_CE2_Soft_tip__04645_zoom.jpg

Vision eGo CE4+ Drip Tip (Black)
DiscountVapers_CE4_Drip_tip__65100_zoom.jpg

eGo-T 1100mAh with LCD - Stainless
Manufacturer says "Generation 2" with better electronics.
DiscountVapers_eGo_T_1100mAh_LCD_stainless__03598_zoom.jpg

eGo-T 1100mAh with LCD Black
DiscountVapers.com_Black_Variable_Voltage_900mAh_w2ith_LVD__81817_zoom.jpg

eGo-T 1100mAh with LCD White

DiscountVapers_eGo_T_1100mAh_LCD_white__96130_zoom.jpg

Dual Coil XL 510 Clearomizer 5 Pack - Smoke/Black

sorry I don't have a picture of black yet but it's the same as the white one which is also back in stock.

DiscountVapers.com_Dual_Coil_XL_510_Clearomizer__67926_zoom.jpg

StealthVape PenCig Complete Kit - Black & Stainless
DiscountVapers.com_SteathCig_Pen_eCigarette__21001_zoom.jpg

I also have a wide variety of CE4's
Version 1 with the shorter wicks in colors and Version 2 in colors with the longer wicks

all CE4's are here:
CE4+ in both standard and LoRes

I also have discounted ($2.99) CE4 V1's (2.5-2.9oHms) in colors in the bargain bin, they are discounted because the manufacturer did not clean them properly and there is residue in the bottom threading, this is easily wiped off but I thought I'd pass my discount to you.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
E1 Clearomizer - ReVive - v2

DiscountVapers_E1_clearomizer_V2_a__81424_zoom.jpg

E1 Clearomizer - ReVive - v2 (longer wicks) (not shown in picture)

New version of a new product (lol) has longer wicks, specially requested for the DV order, you can cut the wicks if you do not like them long.

Advantages
1. ego-c atomizer head
2. Removable cylinder, no need to buy a new unit.
3. 2.0ml.Capacity
4. Compatible.with.510.threading/ego.batteries.

You can purchase the clear and if desired, colored tank tubes seperately.
The inner cylinder is replacable and also can be ordered.

How to assemble the E1 clearomizers:
Screw the atomzier base(ego-c base) on the plastic tube.
Install the atomizer cylinder on the base through the tube.
Drop e liquid into the space of the plastic tube and put on the stopper and drip tip.

This item is due Tuesday 05/15/2012 barring any customs issues

available for pre-order as I have tracking from UPS.
I expect these to go fairly quickly as there has been a lot of buzz.

Keep in mind this is a new product, don't buy 20 of them, I am sure it will be awesome but still...

I also have the replacement insides and colored tubes in Red, Blue, Purple and Light Smoke and the units can be purchased in colors also.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
E1 Clearomizer - ReVive - v2

DiscountVapers_E1_clearomizer_V2_a__81424_zoom.jpg

E1 Clearomizer - ReVive - v2 (longer wicks) (not shown in picture)

New version of a new product (lol) has longer wicks, specially requested for the DV order, you can cut the wicks if you do not like them long.

Advantages
1. ego-c atomizer head
2. Removable cylinder, no need to buy a new unit.
3. 2.0ml.Capacity
4. Compatible.with.510.threading/ego.batteries.

You can purchase the clear and if desired, colored tank tubes seperately.
The inner cylinder is replacable and also can be ordered.

How to assemble the E1 clearomizers:
Screw the atomzier base(ego-c base) on the plastic tube.
Install the atomizer cylinder on the base through the tube.
Drop e liquid into the space of the plastic tube and put on the stopper and drip tip.

This item is due Tuesday 05/15/2012 barring any customs issues

available for pre-order as I have tracking from UPS.
I expect these to go fairly quickly as there has been a lot of buzz.

Keep in mind this is a new product, don't buy 20 of them, I am sure it will be awesome but still...

I also have the replacement insides and colored tubes in Red, Blue, Purple and Light Smoke and the units can be purchased in colors also.

Looks cool! What's the resistance? Thx :)

lynch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
Lynchburg,Va
i know who you are talking about. ..... coming soon!..... state of the art!......changing vaping as we know it!.....life changing!.......we designed it!......youll we the first to get it!.... and it wont work!....... lol !

"You will be the first to get it" I got it alright, liquid all over the place from a leaking tank :(

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
i know who you are talking about. ..... coming soon!..... state of the art!......changing vaping as we know it!.....life changing!.......we designed it!......youll we the first to get it!.... and it wont work!....... lol !

the guys telling you they are designing stuff are full of ...

They may ask for a change (like I do) here and there but they are NOT R&D. They are not sending CAD models over there.

Think about it, how many items come out looking the same or similar? The Ce2, Ce4, E1, on and on, the design is constantly changing. If people here were designing items for sale they would be improving existing good sellers and branching out from there, not dreaming up completely new designs. The Chinese do that to differentiate themselves for a month or two until the knockoffs come out. The Chinese may be difficult to deal with but they are hardly stupid, they know change is good and a shiny new bling bling can fool a lot of people. No one in the US is big enough to dictate what they make. (well maybe a few LOL)

If it were up to me, I would have just stick with one good looking model, tweaked it until it was perfect and then thrown a boatload of different threadings and resistances on it.

The vendors claiming design are just the first to order 10,000 and for that they get the "exclusive" first look and naming rights for the USA ("rights" is a misnomer as the name they come up with just sticks). I know this for a fact as I talk to the guy who's been making the most recent new items and he shows me products he's working on months ahead of time to build interest, then he tells me after they are designed and "tested" (LOL) that someone has bought 1000 or 10,000 and I better jump in on it.

I don't know why he's taken a shine to me but he knows I can't buy much and yet he still gives me the scoop :blink:

Take the Lava for instance, I told LRider 8+ months ago before I even had it that oHm detection and a higher amperage and a longer "memory" for removing the battery would go a long way... does that make me a designer? Hardly. I've also been harping on vendors about ECF's new requirements for "mods" and I am sure we'll see those come out soon enough.

And further about the Lava.. I had a deal with L-Rider to buy them before you know who got them, he bought 10,000 or so and signed an exclusivity deal, so.. none for me and all of a sudden it was "theirs". Not.

But back to tweaking and suggestions...
All vendors do this, not just me, we all make suggestions and for the most part they are heeded. But none of us is in on the design process. Take the E1 ReVive for example (ReVive is a name another vendor came up with and I agreed on) they very first thing I said is I will not buy them unless the wick was longer.. so.. version 2 of a new product LOL. Someone else has them now with shorter wicks. The CE5 (which I should have tomorrow) was also similarly tweaked before I would buy it.

It's all a game and anyone telling you they designed something or something is the best vape ever is almost assuredly completely full of you know what. (I could always be wrong but doubt it) Honesty is the key. Maybe that's why I'm not so big? who knows, but I won't do it... can't do it.

Like the version 1 CE4 I have on special, I clearly state the manufacturing issues with it and not going to snow anyone over, they are version 1, they have some glue on the base and they are not quite as good as the V2.. I think telling you all the facts is a lot more important than building up hopes and having you spend all your money on a so-so product.

::rant over:: :)

-- as always take what I say with a grain of salt, I am no expert just explaining what I've learned and what I assume in some cases. MY wife is very fond of telling ME I am full of that same stuff LOL

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
CE5+ is here

eGo CE5+ Rebuildable Clearomizer.DV Edition (longer wicks)

2.4 - 2.8oHms (from what I know, I am getting clarification now)

2.0ML Capacity Slightly Larger than the CE4 with the same performance
Threads directly on to your eGo!. Completely sealed at the mouthpiece and at the bottom, no need for a cone.
Comes completely apart and is rebuildable with inner cores premade.

Easily filled - you can use your dropper capped liquid bottle.
Mouthpiece inserts and then screws down for a complete seal with an added silicone o-ring on mouthpiece PLUS a new metal tube protrudes upwards so that its surrounded by the mouth peace.
Manufactured from thick durable tank style plastic.

Note: due to the design, these will need to be "broken in", meaning tilt them a bit to get the top ends wet and let it sit for a few minutes.
As it is used, performance will get better after a few minutes.

I also have the inner core:

eGo CE5+ Rebuildable Core

2.4 - 2.8oHms
Easy to remove and rebuild the CE5 once it wear out, you get flavor loss or you just want to experiment.
Please note, this is for a steady hand and a tinkerer, these are somewhat fragile and a heavy hand will break them.

1. Unscrew the CE5 Base
2. Pull out ther inner chamber.
3. The top piece of rubber may get stuck in the tube, if so shake it out.
4. Carefully pull the top assembly off of the core cylinder.
5. Gently remove the c shaped cup in the bottom of the connector.
Reverse the procedure to install the new core.
The C Shaped cup ring will neeed a small amount of force to get it seated in the botom ring and you may have to slightly clamp the C a bit tigher to get it in.

I have replaced an inner core with ease, although my first attempt broke the existing wire :unsure:
You need to have gentle hands and not rush like I did.

So far the perform just like the CE4, have a bigger capacity and of course, can be rebuilt.
I like them slightly better so far than the CE4. I am getting my best vape at 3.7-4.1v

also as a bonus, the same adjustments that are recommended for the CE4 can be made to this CE5 but best part is, since it is comes apart, it is easy for even a beginner to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread