Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
thanks Eric. are u ever going to be getting the innokin itaste vv v,3 kits? thx

Hi jmercury1,

Sorry, I just caught this. Don't know how it slipped through the cracks.
As of 09/23, though,
"Probably not or at lest for a while. the last version had connection problems after a few months so I hesitate to get this one." per the boss.

Dragoncqb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Louisville Ky
Tesla M5, anyone seen this. I know I posted in the wrong thread but it wont let me delete.

Attachments

• 1375924_517772148308673_1456471729_n.jpg
    1375924_517772148308673_1456471729_n.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Hi jmercury1,

Sorry, I just caught this. Don't know how it slipped through the cracks.
As of 09/23, though,
"Probably not or at lest for a while. the last version had connection problems after a few months so I hesitate to get this one." per the boss.

They have very good connectors. I have a couple of them and they are a very nice small VW PV.

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
IT’S HERE!

VAMO V5!!
Stainless, Chrome and Black Chrome!

Product Description
VAMO V5 Variable Voltage/Wattage Transformer Mod - Stainless Steel

Also available in Chrome and Black Chrome
This is the New Vamo V5.
Received on October 1st 2013 and made by KSD

This new version is like the Vamo V3 but with the styling of the Vamo V2! It has an OLED screen which is very nice.
The screen looks to be 1 degree crooked (just like the Vamo 3) but that could just be my wonky eyes or due to the fact that the OLED is sitting behind a curved screen. The Vamo V5 is basically the same as the Vamo V3, other than the design. But it has one removable body piece. It also has a wider well and removable top piece so you can put any eGo or other device on this without the well getting in the way. It has a max amp of 5, watts range from 3 to 15, OLED screen with a display showing working resistance. Voltage runs from 3 to 6.

The body can be separated to accommodate 1 – 18650 IMR or 1 – 18350 IMR (or two 18350's but we do not endorse or condone stacking batteries.)

Height: (full) 140.23mm
Diameter: 22.16mm

Do not use UltraFire, TrustFire or generic batteries, I have experienced the most stable usage with IMR's (any brand), I got some funkiness with non IMR batteries. (Same with the Vamo V2 and V3)

Features:
Can be used as a Variable Voltage or Variable Wattage PV
Displays battery volts
Displays atomizer/cartomizer ohms
5 Click ON/OFF feature
Metal Buttons for better performance
Takes standard 65mm length 18650 batteries or-- in short mode, 35.65mm length --18350 batteries
Please note: the Vamo V5 is RMS only (which is better anyway) :)

You have to turn this on, so when putting in new batteries, click the main button 5 times and wait a second.

You Will Receive:
1 Vamo V5 MOD. Batteries for this mod must be purchased separately. Comes in a box, but there are no instructions (too new apparently).

Instructions:

5 Button clicks on the larger “Fire" button, turns the Vamo V5 on or off
Press “+” button for more than 3 seconds, and the OLED screen will display the present working resistance of your tank coils.
Press “-” button for more than 3 seconds, and the OLED screen will display the present remaining battery volts / charge.
Press both “+” and “-” buttons together for 10 seconds, and the OLED screen will display the menu
Setting 1 changes power (watts) or voltage.

Once set to your preferred power type-- Power (watts) or Voltage--you can change it when out of the menu at any time.

Adjust the working volts by 0.1 volt each time by pressing “+” or ”-” buttons.
Adjust the working power by 0.5 watts each time by pressing “+” or ”-” buttons.

From the Manufacturer:

1: Output Voltage/Wattage from 3.0V to 6.0V, or 3 -15W watts adjusting the working volt (+- 0.1V)
and watt (+-3-15) by pressing + and - buttons.
2: Keep pressing the + button more than 3 sec, LCD screen displays the present working resistance.
3: Keep pressing the - button more than 3 sec, the LCD screen showing the battery volt.
4: 5X click, LCD screen displays “on " or " off ".
5: Output power 3W~15W.
6: Max Armature Current 5A.
7: On/off Mode allows you to shut the unit off completely.
8: Reverse battery protection keeps circuit safe if the battery is installed backward.
9: Battery Monitoring shuts the unit off once battery has reached end of charge.
10: Amperage limiting system protects against over current situations.
11: Thermal Monitoring shuts the device off if it detects a high temperature condition.
12: Fit atomizers with resistance 1.5~5.0ohm.
13: Time limit protection function; it will shut down with more than 10s each puff.
14: LCD displays "LO-Ω" if resistance lower than 1.2ohm, "LO-V" if short circuit.

Eric's Review:

I like this unit; it combines the style of the V2 with the function of the V3, which is what I like best. Please note there are a few small issues that bug me about this unit. First, the top cap threads on but not really all that tight, and has a slight gap at the top. You can see it in the pictures. I am not sure if this is by design or not, but the threads on the top cap could be deeper. I don't use mine with the top cap, so it doesn't really affect me but you should know. Also, this Vamo will have the same issue with some ProTanks that the other mods do. The ProTank is sketchy at best with some 510 connections on mods. If you run into any issues, either take off the top cap, use an adapter or an airflow controller. This is not warranted for working specifically with a ProTank. In addition, it comes in a plain KSD box with no manual; this is most likely because I asked them to rush it to me.

Eric's Notes:

If your Vamo V5 displays an error first, check that your battery is charged!
This mod is not warranted for "wear," either on the body or the threads. In the past some of the plated Vamos have flaked. Yet, these cannot be exchanged simply because you've scratched it, it's flaked or you've worn out the 510 threads. Use an adapter if you plan to screw and unscrew multiple devices to the Vamo continually; it will save wear and tear.

Last edited:

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA

NEW SMOKTECH RBC
BOTTOM COIL CLEAROMIZERS!

Product Description
Smoktech RBC Bottom Coil Clearomizer - Clear

Also available in other colors!

Product Description
Smoktech RBC Clearomizer - Clear

The RBC is a bottom coil clearomizer made by Smoktech.
This 2.0ohm single coil Bottom coil tank has a good strong hit and vapor production.

Bottom coil tanks have a clean flavor, and reduced wicking issues.

The drip tip is molded and not removable. It is a molded translucent uni-body design that unscrews from the bottom for filling and to replace the coils.

To fill the RBC: unscrew the bottom base, hold the tank upside down and fill with about 1.3-1.5 ml of eLiquid. With the tank mouthpiece-end down, screw the atomizer head back on. To replace the coil head unscrew the bottom of the clearomizer. The heating element unscrews from the base.

The RBC takes the same coil head replacements as the Tumbler and ARO and are located here

This is NOT a PYREX Clearomizer it is Polycarbonate. Please click here to see what liquids NOT to use in this polycarbonate clearomizer

Return Policy on clearomizers:
If it is DOA, it will be replaced. If not, it is not under any warranty. This type of clearomizer has replaceable heads. If you run into an issue with an o-ring or coil after using it for a while, you would need to purchase a replacement. This clearomizer is NOT covered for broken or eroded plastic. Inspect your clearomizer for cracks when you receive it. If your RBC cracks after you put liquid into it check your liquid.

Eric's Review:
This is just like the ARO but in plastic: a good clean vape, a solid entry for Smoktech and inexpensive. This tank is not warranted from "frozen" threads or a cracked base, which can happen if you tighten it too much.

Last edited:

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA

JUST IN:

GORGEOUS AUTHENTIC JADE
510 DRIP TIPS!

MUST SEE!!

Drip Tip - 510 - Real Natural Jade

Product Description
Drip Tip - 510 - Real Natural Jade

A real natural Jade drip tip; this is not a plastic replica.
This is authentic Jade. Polished (not sure if coated or not but just feels heavily polished.)

Who wouldn't want a drip made from an ornamental stone material?

Please note, because this is authentic jade, it will have flecks of colors in it. I picked one for the picture that purposefully shows the color streaks. They are not all like this. Some are solid, clean or show little flakes; some have more; each one is slightly different but because it's jade, it's all the more special.

Also available:

Last edited:

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA

But WAIT, There's More!

BRAND NEW
STAINLESS STEEL & ACRYLIC

HYBRID SWIRL 510 DRIP TIPS!

In a Rainbow of Colors!!!

Drip Tip - 510 - Hybrid Swirl- Black

Product Description
Drip Tip - 510 - Hybrid Swirl- Black

The first Stainless and Acrylic drip tip!

These are BEAUTIFUL and each one has a unique pattern. Some have more swirl; others less; and a few have a circle. All look very nice. The acrylic shimmers a bit and looks pearlescent in some light.

32.5mm in height

This drip tip will complete the look of any carto or tank! Make it look special!

Last edited:

Screamin Eagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Maryland
Kudos on those jade and hybrid drip tips. I'm not one that oogles over drip tips but they look NIIIIICE!! Might have to put them on my next coil head order.
Which reminds me, are you all looking into the new AnyVape Aspire BDC line of products? Looks like AnyVape is looking at going at Kanger head on.
I'm mainly intrested in seeing if your going to carry the coil heads.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
Yes, It's Here!!

The New Innokin VTR

Product Description:

The iTaste VTR is solid variable wattage and voltage vaping device with detailed finish. It features a rotational wheel and a protective chamber to hold the tank inside. The voltage and wattage can be adjusted with the rotational wheel; the screen displays voltage or wattage and offers intuitive control over settings leading to more accurate performance.

Specifications:

Dimension: 22.2 x 54.4 x 106 mm
4-1/4"L x 2-1/8"W x 7/8"D (without atomizer)
Approximate Weight: 12 oz. (VTR itself)
Material: Zinc alloy
Surface treatment : Chrome plating
Maximum Current Output: 5.0 Amperage
Operating Voltage: 3.0V-6.0V
Operating Wattage: 3.0W-15.0W
Battery Recommendation: unprotected IMR 18650
iTaste VTR kit doesn’t come with any battery or charger. We recommend you use IMR high drain 18650 (without protection), Other types of batteries may damage your iTaste VTR.

YOU WILL ALSO NEED AN 18650 BATTERY!

Features:

Variable Voltage: 3.0 – 6.0 volts
Variable Wattage: 3.0 – 15.0 W
Short Circuit Protection;
RMS (root mean square);
Reverse Battery Protection Circuit;
Resistive Load Detection (Ohms meter);
ON/OFF battery switch;
LED Battery Power Display;
Low Voltage Warning;
Overtime Vaping Warning (10 second switch cutoff);
Battery safety protection (Vent holes);
High compatibility 510/eGo connector:
Built-in 3 digit display (Ohms meter, Volts /Watts, Atomizer voltage output)
Replaceable Battery: iTaste VTR supports 18650 batteries (unprotected)

iTaste VTR Kit comes with:

1x iTaste VTR
1x Adapter cone
1x iClear 30S dual coil clearomizer
1x Manual
1x Flight case

Eric's Review:

Ok, it's a beast, similar in size to the MVP but heavier and very cool looking, a bit of a fingerprint magnet but really a robust unit. My initial tests were very good with a very smooth vape unlike some other VW mods. I like it. Be aware that it comes with an adapter for using anything other than the iClear 30s. The iClear 30s fits nicely into the side chamber but the connection is 510 so it you are planning to use anything else other than the i30s you will need to use the adapter which makes for a nice clean look. The adapter is the size of the iClear 30s and takes up the entire space in the chamber so it raises up the item you are using it to "top level"
My first night with it was pleasant and I have no real complaints considering what it is, I personally will not vape with this just due to the shape (I prefer standard batteries) but if you like box mods you'll love this.
Please note that the dial works in reverse, meaning turning it UP in volts/watts is opposite of what you might assume. Please always check your setting before using.

Note: Thank you sonicdsl for pointing out an error in the copy pertaining to battery charger. :)

Last edited:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Kudos on those jade and hybrid drip tips. I'm not one that oogles over drip tips but they look NIIIIICE!! Might have to put them on my next coil head order.
Which reminds me, are you all looking into the new AnyVape Aspire BDC line of products? Looks like AnyVape is looking at going at Kanger head on.
I'm mainly intrested in seeing if your going to carry the coil heads.

Thanks.

The Aspire BCC line is made by EIGate, if AnyVape has one it is a clone as far as I know or they are just reselling it, one of my competitors has it listed as AnyVape but I do not believe this to be the case, I purchased mine from EIgate and they have stated it is their product and Phil Busardo agrees, I am getting the one reviewed by Phil which is the EIGate Aspire

A PBusardo Review - The Aspire BDC - YouTube

I am going to carry 5 of the clearomizers/tanks, several sizes and two with glass and the two coil heads, they should be here this week hopefully.

Last edited:

Screamin Eagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Maryland
The Aspire BCC line is made by EIGate, if AnyVape has one it is a clone as far as I know or they are just reselling it, one of my competitors has it listed as AnyVape but I do not believe this to be the case, I purchased mine from EIgate and they have stated it is their product and Paul Busardo agrees, I am getting the one reviewed by Paul which is the EIGate Aspire

A PBusardo Review - The Aspire BDC - YouTube

I am going to carry 5 of the clearomizers/tanks, several sizes and two with glass and the two coil heads, they should be here this week hopefully.

Well I think AnyVape might have just incorporated the BDC line into their Clearos. Or they might even just be a seprate entity within the same company (think ford, lincoln, mercury) as it seems that it all hit the market at the same time. I doubt someone could clone something that quickly.

I think Aspire might be a blanket name used to cover the entire line of seprate products that are being introduced. But I might be shooting my mouth off with that statement. Your a little closer to the action then I am, so I'll trust your word on these things.

Now as far as PBusardo, his name is actually Phil. A PBusardo Review & Contest - The Innokin iTaste VTR, holster, and new iClear30s! - YouTube . Seems most people called him Pete...LOL.

Anyway, I can't wait to see these hit the market. I'm working with two different ones right now (the full sized glass Nova and the full sized Davide) and have to say that, after a little bit of a learning curve, these things are pretty nice.

Thanks for getting back to me. :thumbs:

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
I am using one of the 1000 mAh eVod batteries it lasted over 12 hours... Eric I want a pink one BAD my little pink one finally died (the one that got ejuice leaked on it) :'( I want to replace it with a big pink one so are you planning on getting any in? Ppppppllllllleeeeeaaaaassssseeere??? Whiney noise

Ree

Hi Ree,

We will probably be getting more in, but do not have a hard ETA.
Sorry so vague
:oops:

Last edited:

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA

Product Description:

Innokin iClear 30s Clearomizer Tank - Dual Coil, 3.0ml

This is the NEW iClear 30s (not the iClear 30) released October 2013

This is Innokin’s Stainless Steel Dual Coil Tank with improved design.

Dual Coil 2.1ohm (approximate) coil head inside the chamber with liquid flow holes

Replacement coil assemblies are available here (2.1 ohm)
and here (1.5 ohm).
Be sure to choose the coils for the IClear 30s, not the iClear 30.

Comes in a nice plastic case; a little over done, but still…nice.
Please note: This is the version with Innokin’s vase type stainless tip, not the rotatable tip.

Diameter: 18.95mm
Height: 78.22mm

Last edited:

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA

Product Description

Kanger UniTank - Clear

Note: Picture shows grey but this is the clear one.

The Kanger UniTank offers the same great bottom coil features and performance as the smaller Kanger Clearomizers but is filled from the top.

The UniTank is 510 threaded and will work on all 510 threaded devices without the need for an adapter. (Some mods may require one). There are two chambers in the tank. When the top cap is removed, the spring pops up and airflow and liquid are blocked from the bottom chamber (where the atomizer head is), preventing leaks during refill.

Features:

The first Kanger Tank to be refillable from the top just like a Nova Tank
Replaceable Atomizer Heads (Uses the same heads as ProTank 1, ProTank - II and EVOD)
Bottom Coil
Polycarbonate Tank (this is NOT glass)
Advertised with a 2.5ml capacity
Dimensions: 2-3/4"L x 3/4"D (with drip tip)

Eric's Tips:

Gurgling noise or leaks happen when liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Remove any liquids from the center tube should resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece. The atomizer head of the UniTank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before re-installing the base of the UniTank. The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer. Buy ProTank replacement coils for this unit.

Eric's Review:

To be honest, I like the ProTank a little better, but this has a slightly different vape even using the same coils, which I would bet a lot of people will like better. I got a little more gurgling with this one, but I have only tested one of them. I suggest you do the same; buy just one the first time. A nice new item from Kanger, and we can always use more things that take the great ProTank coils! .

Last edited by a moderator:

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011

Product Description:

Innokin iClear 30s Clearomizer Tank - Dual Coil, 3.0ml

This is the NEW iClear 30s (not the iClear 30) released October 2013

This is Innokin’s Stainless Steel Dual Coil Tank with improved design.

Dual Coil 2.1ohm (approximate) coil head inside the chamber with liquid flow holes

Replacement coil assemblies are available here (2.1 ohm)
and here (1.5 ohm).
Be sure to choose the coils for the IClear 30s, not the iClear 30.

Comes in a nice plastic case; a little over done, but still…nice.
Please note: This is the version with Innokin’s vase type stainless tip, not the rotatable tip.

Diameter: 18.95mm
Height: 78.22mm

Nice new design from Innokin! Is this a plastic tank or glass?

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Nice new design from Innokin! Is this a plastic tank or glass?

Plastic.. Innokin claims it's good with all liquids, but we all know that is probably not the case, so standard plastic warning applies here.

One feature on it is that is has both the threaded for their screw in drip tips (the one pictured and their rotatable) and a 510 hole so 510 drip tips will fit.
Most of what I have tested seems to work although the more rounded ones (the base) don't fit "as well"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread