New Provari Headed To The Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pam1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Tacoma, WA, USA
I knew I should have bought a second one! Received my dear Provari in early December and noticed yesterday that the display is messed up (the first number/letter isn't showing). Got my RMA number and sending her in tomorrow. Next month I'm getting a backup. I'm disappointed but so glad that I don't just have to live with it and can instead send it off to be fixed. Going to miss her though. Back to the MVP and SVD for a bit.

Pam1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Tacoma, WA, USA
Sorry to hear, but as close as you are to Monroe it shouldn't take long to get back to you. I might have to send the new Pass-Thru I just got 2 weeks ago or the new polished standard from Cyber Monday back to them as well. Both have "issues" when used together.

Ugh, hate that you're having issues. Fortunately I didn't have to jump through hoops for them to tell me to just send it in. I just hate to be without it, even for a short time. Now I'm thinking I might buy another from the local vape shop this weekend (great shop near me and they only charge $1 more than Provape does). Then again, they don't have any on clearance.

Jazzman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
High Desert, CA
Ugh, hate that you're having issues. Fortunately I didn't have to jump through hoops for them to tell me to just send it in. I just hate to be without it, even for a short time. Now I'm thinking I might buy another from the local vape shop this weekend (great shop near me and they only charge $1 more than Provape does). Then again, they don't have any on clearance.

If your local dealer is anything like mine they will be worth every penny even if they are a bit more than directly through Provape. My local shop sends the Provari in for service for me (they also pay the postage) AND gives me a loaner Provari until it is returned. Now that is why B&M's need to be supported! Plus every visit gives me a chance to visit with other vapers and try a ton of juices at their juice bar. Priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread