New Provari Headed To The Hospital

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by Pam1384, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Pam1384

Pam1384 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I knew I should have bought a second one! Received my dear Provari in early December and noticed yesterday that the display is messed up (the first number/letter isn't showing). Got my RMA number and sending her in tomorrow. Next month I'm getting a backup. I'm disappointed but so glad that I don't just have to live with it and can instead send it off to be fixed. Going to miss her though. Back to the MVP and SVD for a bit.

2. Train2

Train2 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Get well soon, PamVari!

3. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sorry to hear, but as close as you are to Monroe it shouldn't take long to get back to you. I might have to send the new Pass-Thru I just got 2 weeks ago or the new polished standard from Cyber Monday back to them as well. Both have "issues" when used together.

4. Thunderball

Thunderball Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

................:(

5. CommaHolly

CommaHolly Vaping Master ECF Veteran

oh no! but as you said, at least you're not SOL!!!!

6. Pam1384

Pam1384 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Ugh, hate that you're having issues. Fortunately I didn't have to jump through hoops for them to tell me to just send it in. I just hate to be without it, even for a short time. Now I'm thinking I might buy another from the local vape shop this weekend (great shop near me and they only charge $1 more than Provape does). Then again, they don't have any on clearance.

7. Jazzman

Jazzman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

If your local dealer is anything like mine they will be worth every penny even if they are a bit more than directly through Provape. My local shop sends the Provari in for service for me (they also pay the postage) AND gives me a loaner Provari until it is returned. Now that is why B&M's need to be supported! Plus every visit gives me a chance to visit with other vapers and try a ton of juices at their juice bar. Priceless.

8. Susan W.

Susan W. Provarinati in fideliam ☆ Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oh bummer Pam. I loaned one a ProVari to a friend so I only have one and I would totally miss it if I had to send it in to get it fixed. I'd probably have to ask for my other one back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.