*** New Stock Updates ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
kaeo, I love my Lux btw and love your products. Can I assume you are Tony? Noob, sorry but not to vaping. My question is since I started with an Eluma, can you tell me what attys are compatable? I love the 902ss attys but won't work on the old el. pen style batts.? Where are you on the Kick A.. menthol? Tks

Ha, yeah that's either Tony or they've been fooling me for a long time haha. KA Menthol.... Luckily TOny sells it. HALO MENTHOL ICE, without a doubt.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Tony, this may answer a question I asked in a later thread. I got my Lux kit with 2 batts. and one will work with 510 cartos and the other won't work with them. Did I get a new batt and an old one in my order? If so is there a way to raise the batt. contact?

I think this is solved, is that correct, Joe?
Never mind - I should read all posts first rather than one at a time haha.

joeman

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2011
Babson Park, Fla
Garn, no its me all over the place, newb to forum but will get the hang of it. Thanks again. Tryed the Halo Mnethol Ice and didn't quite hit the spot. Guess I smoked menthol to long.
I think this is solved, is that correct, Joe?
Never mind - I should read all posts first rather than one at a time haha.

joeman

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2011
Babson Park, Fla
Last time I spoke to Tony he said he was working on the ka menthol and hope he finds it soon. Just got some pretty good from TVR but need to let it steep. See I'm learning. LOL
Ha, yeah that's either Tony or they've been fooling me for a long time haha. KA Menthol.... Luckily TOny sells it. HALO MENTHOL ICE, without a doubt.

joeman

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2011
Babson Park, Fla
That is what I fear, hard to taste the same as the analogs. Glad I'm off them. Gives us something to chase. Tks, Joe
AH good point. I actually wasn't a menthol smoker except the occasion Camel Crush. I here all Halo menthol is different. MV's other Menthols are definitely not the same as Menthol Ice either. For you it might be like the rest of us trying to find the perfect tobacco substitute - just not going to happen. :)

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
Hey everyone, haven't been on for a bit. Hope everyone is still well. Anyway, I have a question. I've been trying to use up a bit of my e juice before I order more, but I need my Halo. So I went on to order my menthol ice and saw a couple new Halo flavors, Tribeca, Tiki juice and Malibu Menthol (so much for being good and just ordering my menthol, lol). Anyway, have any of you tried any of them and can you compare them to any of the other Halo flavors Tony sells? I checked his website for reviews of them, but didn't see anything. Thanks!

joeman

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2011
Babson Park, Fla
Sche, what are you vaping with. I loved ice at first but didn't bring it home for me. I've tried all of Tony's ment. and found the same. My friend and I are vet. ment. x smokers and did find a winner but 2 suppliers, one exp. and only sells 10's but here it is. ELP's Sm. Ment. 75 pg-25vg with a power shot 50/50 with ELP's ment. not sure of blend but bam. Ment in, great Th and ment. out bam. But 2 suppliers, bummer. I need Halo Ice with a power shot. I know subjective but with 2 of us searching found this. Love my LUX!!! I'm curious about the Malibu and Tiki as well. My 2 cents worth but lots of empty bottles.

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
Hi joeman. I use a Lux 99% of the time and occasionally break out my 902 depending on where I'm going. I was never a menthol smoker (referred to them as "lung burners" actually), didn't really care for the harshness, so I was suprised that I liked menthol liquids. I love the Halo Ice and sometimes use the Halo Mist. I do some DIY, but haven't tried making a menthol yet, I may try it sometime, but I still have my favorites that I order. I clean my attys a lot, so I generally get a really good hit with them. Congrats on that upcoming year!

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Feel better, Tony. I just got over a wicked fever and achy muscles that some have told me sounds like food poisoning but I have no idea because I didn't go to the doctor - plus the wife swears she didn't poison my food this time.

Sounds like some great additions! I'll place an order after the stuff goes on the site. :) Are the cartos 902 or Sidesho?

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Tony, I have a few questions on stock.
1. Are the dual coil cartos for the Sidesho or 902? I can't find them on your site.
2. I'm seeing Stainless as an option for the cartos - is this right? In fact the 902 isn't listed as black at all.
3. I see Sidesho attys listed on the LUX page, but mine don't contact with a LUX - should it?
Thanks.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Tony, I have a few questions on stock.
1. Are the dual coil cartos for the Sidesho or 902? I can't find them on your site.
I am going to try and get them on in the morning, I was not feeling well all weekend

2. I'm seeing Stainless as an option for the cartos - is this right? In fact the 902 isn't listed as black at all.

they messed up our order, they sent us stainless instead of black. We will be getting regular black back in stock because of the error. These are the same as the standard black ones. So these are not the dual coil ones. We will have the dual coil in standard size & xl on the site sortly

3. I see Sidesho attys listed on the LUX page, but mine don't contact with a LUX - should it?
Thanks.

That was an error, I removed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread