*** New Stock Updates ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

grndzero

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Tucson, AZ
The new 902 manual batteries are sealed? That's awesome. I was just wondering about that.

Awesome on the price drop too. My friend just ordered her first Modern Vapor kit last week after getting tired of her Blu Cartomizers. She didn't ask me before ordering so didn't even use a discount code. Doh! lol

Last edited:

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
good news & bad news! All the 902 manual batteries are sealed, all the atomizers have the flat contacts to make them universal with all mods, have the low ohm 902 in as well.

New colors
Stainless-Red LED
Stainless- Green LED

Bad news is they changed my batteries which I didn't ask them to do, and I will find out later tonight. They made them with the notches like the 510, and not flat like the regular 902 batteries. They work with the new atomizers, but not with the old. So, I am not sure what I am going to do. I might have to send the batteries back

I will update you guys in a bit

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
yes all the new stuff works perfect with each other, and all the atomizers are flat contacts including the low ohm, so they will work with the old batteries. The only issue is old atomizers working on the new batteries.

I am not sure what I am going to do yet, this will really mess up my remaining stock if I keep these batteries

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
yeah, they work, the battery contact on these are the exact same as a 510. So, they work perfectly. I am sure I will keep this shipment, it just makes things a mess for the old stock of stuff.

The only part that is not fully compatible is the original atomizers with the new batteries. The original 902 batteries are compatible with the new & old atomizers so they are not the issue.

I will update things in the morning/afternoon, I didn't get much done once I figured out the mistake.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
l will keep a watch on the web site. have a good night.

yeah, they work, the battery contact on these are the exact same as a 510. So, they work perfectly. I am sure I will keep this shipment, it just makes things a mess for the old stock of stuff.

The only part that is not fully compatible is the original atomizers with the new batteries. The original 902 batteries are compatible with the new & old atomizers so they are not the issue.

I will update things in the morning/afternoon, I didn't get much done once I figured out the mistake.

ckreef

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Central GA
Well currently I have 2 extra attys and one extra manual battery --- I was just trying to stock up on parts. I was planning on order more attys and manual batteries over time as my money allows.

Now this seems like it will be just as confusing for current customers as I wouldn't want to get anything that is not backwards compatible. As I have some old stuff that I need to use up until it dies.

Will have to go back an re-read all this when I haven't already had a few beers -- LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread