New Stuff at Vaperfexion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
Email us at Support@vaperfexion.com and tell us about the o-ring add-on. I am assuming that everyone wants the airflow option unless you tell me no.
glare.gif
Your support is great guys!

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I know that its frustrating. Especially when you want it now. I am the same way. So yes we need to increase our capacity dramatically since we just can't keep enough product on the shelves. We have new machinery and staff coming online very shortly which should greatly alleviate that problem. I do apologize.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 now Free

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
As I wait along with everyone else for the Pro-V2 rev2's and the other Vaperfexion SS tanks to be completed, I have been getting back to what I did when I first started Vaperfexion. Making tanks on a manual lathe. I figured I may offer a few for sale if there is any interest.
These are the first 3, well....uh..,,now 2. one of the contractors working on our store just bought the Green one.
These are 22mm Diameter tanks that use the standard 1" tubes from our tanks or from Zen. They come as you see them with choice of carto. The original name of the this tank was LC, for Limited Custom. But my spouse somehow interpreted that as "Elsie".
So the tanks became known as Elsie! Its easiest to just name them Elsie #001, Elsie #002, etc. I will send a photo card with each tank's build number, build date, any special or odd features etc.
The tanks will probably be shown here or maybe we'll make a dedicated thread and you will then go to the Vaperfexion website to purchase that Elsie by number. I expect to make about 10 a week
They will be $35-$45.

Elsie #001

elsie001.jpg

Elsie 001 and 002. The Green tank is not available.
elsie 1-3.jpg

Elsie #002
This 22mm tank has a tapered bottom cap to make a 22mm tank fit nicely on the ProVari.
elsie002.jpg
elsie002a.jpg

THIS IS WHERE TO PURCHASE....
http://vaperfexion.com/elsie/

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Bad news and good news.....The tank that started it all, the 19mm (3/4"od) Delrin Cartomator has served it's time and will no longer be produced.
The good news is that we replaced it with a far better tank and it will still be under $30! The Cartomator iKO looks the same as the original 19mm Delrin tank but it is made from 7075 Aluminum Billet and treated with mil-spec Hard Coat Anodizing. ( MIL-A-8625 Type III Class A Hard Coat ) It comes in Black and Natural Grey. This coating actually starts when the material is still in billet form and gives the AL the same surface hardness as Stainless, in a material that weighs 1/3. It is impermiable and extremely chip resistant. Above all, it is certified food-safe by the USDA. Something that standard Sulfuric acid anodizing, the method used across the board in vaping, has never proven.

The iKO will be released next Wednesday 1/15 at noon est.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread