Vaperfexion F.A.Q/ Tutorial Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Bee

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2012
Syracuse, NY
Hey guys,

First off I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Josh Brandt, I'm Tom/Cuseguy's son. I'm the Sales Manager for Vaperfexion. However, I also do a lot of the order filling, and I'm in charge of assembling our wholesale accounts, and anything else needed to keep our wholesale clients happy. Chances are if you send an e-mail to Vaperfexion, I'm the guy on the other end. I also run our YouTube Channel, as well as all of our social networking.

We can be found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. If there's one place that might get pictures of our newest items before ECF, It's Instagram. It's a real effortless way for us to get pictures of our new products out, if we don't have the time to come in here and make a thread.

www.facebook.com/Vaperfexion

Instagram- @Vaperfexion

Twitter- @Vaperfexion

We also have a very helpful YouTube Channel, that features a lot of interactive tutorials, as well as product walk-throughs.

Vaperfexion - YouTube

Vaperfexion Cartomator Tutorial-

Centauri Tutorial-

Centauri Tutorial - YouTube

Famous Stand-up Comedian Pablo Francisco enjoying his Cartomator tank

Pablo Francisco and his Vaperfexion Cartomator - YouTube

Thanks so much to ECF for giving us the opportunity to be a Vendor, and for providing us with this forum. I'm looking forward to making a bunch of new Vape Friends!

Thanks guys,

-Josh (JB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread