To all of our friends, time to say goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
In the last 4 years, I have had some the best times of my life with my friends and acquaintances here in ECF. It has served as my home, my sanctuary and my livelihood in a spectacular manner.
But time moves on and life changes. Mine for one is changing. I have accepted an offer of purchase for my machine shop. The machine shop does quite well in doing manufacturing for defense contractors and that has made it more valuable for me to sell than keep at this point. The vaping side was always my love, but not exceptionally profitable. So it will in effect, close the doors of Vaperfexion.
No sadness here, I am 52 and already worked 25 years with a full government pension and then the 5 years of long days with the shop and Vaperfexion. So it's time to slow it all down and finally enjoy life with my wife and family.
I thank each and every one of you that have supported us through the years and I hope I can cross paths with many of you at vaping events in the future. I will still be an ECF member and I look forward to that. Of course, I may be posting as I roll down the road in my motorhome, but I still plan to be an active member here.
Back to business....We will be open until about January 15th, on a limited basis, depending on when the new owners are ready to close on the shop. If you absolutely need something, pm and we'll see if we can work it.
But again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for the great times.

Tom and the staff at Vaperfexion

Last edited:

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Tom,

I'm sorry to hear this purely for selfish reasons. I really enjoyed buying and using your stuff! Was hoping to check out the new RTA and anything else you had up your sleeve.

But, it sounds like the right thing for you, so I'm happy for you! Best of luck dude, and I'm sure I'll see you around ECF still :)

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Tom,

I'm sorry to hear this purely for selfish reasons. I really enjoyed buying and using your stuff! Was hoping to check out the new RTA and anything else you had up your sleeve.

But, it sounds like the right thing for you, so I'm happy for you! Best of luck dude, and I'm sure I'll see you around ECF still :)
Thanks Jared. That means alot. Heck you and I go back to the Darwin days on the Nhaler forum, leaving you as one of my oldest friends still on here! So we'll keep in touch for sure.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread