New to sub ohming and need advice asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrookv

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2017
Ok, the very first tank I had for my eleaf I stick power was a Nautilus mini and I used 10mg nic in it. I decided to buy a new tank cause i was having numerous problems with my mini. I went and bought a kangertech toptank nano the other day and was told to drop my nic level to 6mg. Well I did that but the problem is I'm having major nic fits now for some reason. I've got my mod set at the max of 30watts(which is what my coil can run) too and it still isn't doing much of anything for me. I still have some of my 10mg ejuice left over, do you guys think I should just give that a shot and turn my wattage down to see if that does anything?

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Yup, give it a shot. Sometimes using a lower ohm, higher power and more airflow setup you deliver more vapor and more nic than with the opposite. Some folks are better off going to 6 mg to avoid any harshness, but there is no reason you can't use your 10 mg in that setup if 6 isn't holding you.

rbrookv

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2017
Yup, give it a shot. Sometimes using a lower ohm, higher power and more airflow setup you deliver more vapor and more nic than with the opposite. Some folks are better off going to 6 mg to avoid any harshness, but there is no reason you can't use your 10 mg in that setup if 6 isn't holding you.
That's what I'm going to try cause I have been a straight up b*@#% since Sunday morning and it got worse yesterday and I'm not normally like that lol

Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I was "subohming" with my first RTA builds ~0.5 ohm at 12 mg. Now I have some dual coil tank with dual Claptons ~0.25 ohm which I vape at 6 mg (in TC, I'm a big fan of it). There is no right or wrong. If you're not getting enough, vape a higher nic juice. It's unlikely you'll overdo it, but if so, you can back off then. no reason to go through nic fits. Been there, done that. No fun.

rbrookv

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2017
I was "subohming" with my first RTA builds ~0.5 ohm at 12 mg. Now I have some dual coil tank with dual Claptons ~0.25 ohm which I vape at 6 mg (in TC, I'm a big fan of it). There is no right or wrong. If you're not getting enough, vape a higher nic juice. It's unlikely you'll overdo it, but if so, you can back off then. no reason to go through nic fits. Been there, done that. No fun.
I'll have to just take shorter lung hits now

rbrookv

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2017
Wow I just realized tank came with an extra above ohm coil *facepalm* which I was using in my mini and my nic juice worked just fine. I feel like an idiot now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread