New Woodvil - my first squonker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave412

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
California
So I have been intrigued by all the love for Reos on here, and always thought the Woodvils were so good looking, but I really didn't know what I was doing. I ordered one when they came available, but don't know what I need to go with it. I must need an atty of some kind, yes? But what do you recommend? I am not into rebuildables yet. Are there any non-rebuildables that work, or do I need to start doing that in order to use it? What else do you recommend I get to go along with my purchase?

And yes, I realize I should have figured all this about before I ordered, but I wanted to jump when the opportunity arose and didn't have time to do the homework.

NatGasMan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Not in Colorado yet!
I think you would get a lot of answers if you post this in the Reo forum. The Reo site has many attys to choose from. The RM2 is a good one for beginners. But, you will have to build your own coil. If you do get into building your own coils, you really should get a ohms meter to see if you are doing it correctly. You will also need to study up on Ohms Law to learn how to safely use your Reo.

Here is a partial list of what I think you may need:

• ohms meter
  • wire (I would recommend starting with 28 gauge Kanthal A-1)
  • wicking material (I use japaneese cotton pads, but others have had success with rayon and ecowool)

And you can PM me if you have any other questions you don't want to post. Everyone was new once.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I think you would get a lot of answers if you post this in the Reo forum. The Reo site has many attys to choose from. The RM2 is a good one for beginners. But, you will have to build your own coil. If you do get into building your own coils, you really should get a ohms meter to see if you are doing it correctly. You will also need to study up on Ohms Law to learn how to safely use your Reo.

Here is a partial list of what I think you may need:

• ohms meter
  • wire (I would recommend starting with 28 gauge Kanthal A-1)
  • wicking material (I use japaneese cotton pads, but others have had success with rayon and ecowool)

Good advice. We all can certainly help you here but go introduce yourself to the Reo forum. Great folks over there that will help you out in all ways! :D

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I am very excited for you bud! I got a woody today too. This is definitely the wrong forum though - the reo subforum is the best place to ask those questions, or - this thread on the Nicoticket forum: The Nicoticket Approved Delivery Device Advice Thread | Page 138 | E-Cigarette Forum

This here is the place to discuss what juice you're gonna load up in that new beautiful woodvil of yours! So, what's it gonna be? Wakonda? :thumbs::evil:

Dave412

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
California
Batteries for the Woodvil and a charger to charge them...

Batteries I have for my Provari.

I am very excited for you bud! I got a woody today too. This is definitely the wrong forum though - the reo subforum is the best place to ask those questions, or - this thread on the Nicoticket forum: The Nicoticket Approved Delivery Device Advice Thread | Page 138 | E-Cigarette Forum

This here is the place to discuss what juice you're gonna load up in that new beautiful woodvil of yours! So, what's it gonna be? Wakonda? :thumbs::evil:

Thanks for the re-direct! I will start to explore more. But Wakonda is definitely one of my top 3 juices!! Could very well wind up in the Reo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread