Newbie from Taiwan, Need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nenengpana

Jul 29, 2013
Taiwan
Any vapers here from Taiwan? I vape when i was in my home country but forgot to pack my pv when I went abroad..so I have lots of questions...

1. Is vaping/ecig Legal here in Taiwan? I asked my co-worker about this but he didn't even know what vaping/ecig is. lol

2. I can't seem to find any local e-cig stores here.

3. Where do you get your juice here in taiwan?

I am planning to ship a starter kit (from ph) here and 2go/localpost/lbc said that I can't ship e-liquids.. so I was wondering what would be the best way to get e-juice? I really want to start vaping soon.. :unsure::unsure:

Last edited:
Any vapers here from Taiwan? I vape when i was in my home country but forgot to pack my pv when I went abroad..so I have lots of questions...

1. Is vaping/ecig Legal here in Taiwan? I asked my co-worker about this but he didn't even know what vaping/ecig is. lol

2. I can't seem to find any local e-cig stores here.

3. Where do you get your juice here in taiwan?

I am planning to ship a starter kit (from ph) here and 2go/localpost/lbc said that I can't ship e-liquids.. so I was wondering what would be the best way to get e-juice? I really want to start vaping soon.. :unsure::unsure:

yeah, vaping here in taiwan is legal. the problem is how to get it.. ill get my pv via co-worker. he'll be on a vacation for 2 weeks.. so he'll be bringing me my pv and juice.. i search the internet and found that sterling tavern seems to sell ecig and ejuice but when i contact them ive got no reply... sad... im here in taichung anyway... where u at?

nenengpana

Jul 29, 2013
Taiwan
yeah, vaping here in taiwan is legal. the problem is how to get it.. ill get my pv via co-worker. he'll be on a vacation for 2 weeks.. so he'll be bringing me my pv and juice.. i search the internet and found that sterling tavern seems to sell ecig and ejuice but when i contact them ive got no reply... sad... im here in taichung anyway... where u at?

Juices and PV, batts on carry on luggage or check-in luggage?

zherwin021

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Taiwan
so only 4 of us? god we really need to help each other out... are u a filipina? as soon as i get my supply im gladly share it with you guys.. my brother-in-law is sending me some great ejuices made by the master mixers in the philipines.. is your unit mechanical?

she is pure Taiwanese. i know because i already met her.

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
i am horrible with geography so im not sure where taiwan falls forums sections, so ill just link you to the main forum section for the international forums where you can more easily meet with others closer to you, but you will need 5 posts before you can post in those sections.

National Forums

nenengpana

Jul 29, 2013
Taiwan
i am horrible with geography so im not sure where taiwan falls forums sections, so ill just link you to the main forum section for the international forums where you can more easily meet with others closer to you, but you will need 5 posts before you can post in those sections.

National Forums

thanks man :)

durianeliquidflavorplease

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2013
Quezon City Philippines
I'm not going abroad or anything, but I can feel your problems, kababayang nenengpana. Maybe wait for vaping to get popular there and then supplies will not be as hard to get. In the meantime, check out Pinoy Facebook pages, many of them can probably ship to Taiwan. Order in bulk to save, as many offer lower prices for bulk items. I do know Best from China (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Best-From-China-Novelty-Shop/284334148277366) sells CE5's and offer them at low prices.

Hi! I am new to the forum and "vaping". I've only been vaping for about 2 weeks here in Taiwan.
There IS a supplier here in Taiwan, the one I am currently using. He's an expat living in Taipei. Really nice guy with a lot of patience in answering all my questions before I decided to drop my pack of cigarettes and begin vaping. Service was quick. I live in Kaohsiung and the two times I have ordered from him I received my supplies the next day. Just received my order of e-liquids from him a few days ago. I have messaged him about this forum and this particular thread so that he might be able to answer your questions concerning supplying your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread