Newbie intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaperGlock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
KCMO
Just wanted to say hi and let everyone know where I am coming from. I got into ecigs for the reasons many other probably do...to replace analogs. I don't see myself, nor is it my goal, to ever get into being an avid, recreational vaper, like using the larger mods and stuff. I like the thought of replacing an analog with a cigalike, but the larger mods, to me, are too hardcore and more than I wish to get into. To me, cigalikes are like drinking beer from a bottle or glass whereas a large vaping mod is more like using a beer ..... Know what I mean? Not really my thing.

My first attempt was a couple years ago. Bought a smoke 51 from a local tobacco retailer. They suck. Didn't produce a decent amount of vapor and could never get into it. SO that lasted off and on for about a couple weeks then back to strictly analogs for another year and a half or so.

Found this forum and did a little more research, (but not too much). Decided to try it again, but this time with a smokless image Volt with auto batt. Definitely produced an acceptable amount of vapor. But the problem is, the Volt and other cigalikes are just too long and too heavy to satisfy part of my psychological addiction. Gave it another couple of weeks of both Volt and analogs, and gave up. I am about to give it another shot.

My ultimate goal with ecigs is not to replace the analog and vape an ecig forever. My goals is to replace the analog with an ecig and then eventually ween myself down to a 0 nicotine juice. At that point, I will then start to work on the psychological aspect of the smoking addiction and hopefully lose the ecig altogether. However, if I can never drop that psychological addiction and continue to smoke the ecig without nicotine, I guess that would be fine, assuming ecigs really turn out to be not that bad for your health (time and testing will tell).

But as I said, it's really tough for me. I hope to keep active here and learn more about ecigs and maybe eventually I will find a model that will satisfy my vapor production and size/weight requirements which will allow me to replace analogs completely. However, I dropped some good change on my SI Volts and so I would like to give them another fair shot before I spend money on something else.

Anyway, that's where I stand now and I'm glad to be here. :vapor:

Hello and welcome!!! You'll find lots of good advice and recommendations here. While I am fairly new to vaping I try to contribute where I can. I love my iTaste VV and iTaste MVP 2 set up. The VV is quite portable with variable voltage and wattage. The MVP is a little heftier but the battery life for me has been phenomenal (3-4 days). Just my 2 cents on PVs. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread