Nhaler changed my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiwen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Michigan
Hi guys just wanna share my experience really quick.

I've been vaping on and off for a couple of years. Never really found my stride and always went back to cigarettes after awhile. I recently started getting back into vaping and bought some 808s from bloog and smokeless image. I have to say neither really fully did the trick. I have bought tons of juices, and none of them tasted good on the 808s. They didn't taste bad, they simply tasted like nothing. No flavor. I mean cmon, gorilla juice from Ave is definitely not flavorless. I have bought tons of different cartos and some ce2, ce3 and KANGER m3s. No difference no matter what I was using.

I started smoking again last week, I was fed up yet again. Not totally ready to give up though, I started looking at some of the vv pvs. Surely they would give me the flavor I seek. I prefer 808 threads, not that I think they are superior, it's just a personal thing. So I was looking for an 808 threaded vv pv. I didn't have much money to spend so I was getting pretty frustrated, until my Google searches brought me to the Revolver iGo from Nhaler. Needless to say I jumped on it. Great Price and seemed to be what I was looking for. Looks exactly like the eGos I used my first time around a couple years ago or so.

My impression? HOLY ....! Now I finally know what these juices are supposed to taste like! Amazing vapor, battery life and most important the flavor is out of this world after tinkering with the voltage. I haven't craved a cigarette since this thing got here this morning. I haven't even tried the rebuildable clearo it came with yet. I have it set up with a KANGER M3 with gorilla juice and I'm simply amazed.

This isn't a review. This is me saying thank you Nhaler for a job well done. I mean it from the bottom of my heart when I say you have changed everything I have ever thought I knew about vaping and what it's supposed to be like. Like I said, I haven't needed a smoke all day. On that same tune thanks to this pv you guys may very well have saved my life in the long run. No more cigarettes. It's still astounding to me, I haven't been able to say that in a decade..

You have a customer for life. Thank you so much.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.

Last edited:

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Glad you found a PV that works for you! That search can be a struggle for some, so kudos on your success :toast:

Nhaler is a good vendor to deal with overall, so you're good there, too ;-) Drew and co have certainly treated me well, probably better than I deserve, and are definitely a vendor I recommend doing business with

Moonstruck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
Wow, hope this works for me, too. I just ordered the Revolver kit before I saw this thread.

I've been vaping for over 3 years, and overall, it's been a good experience for me. But I've found that even my big bats (650mah, 900mah & 1100mah) just don't seem to cut it for some of my juice devices.

So I decided to try a vv bat, but I wanted to keep 808-threaded, if possible. I've got literally BINS full of 808 cartos, clearos, tanks, etc. There aren't that many choices for 808s unless you want to use adapters, so I was happy to see that Drew has the iGo Revolver on his site. That kit is reasonably priced, considering you also get the charger, a rebuildable clearo & 3 replacement heads. I was actually pretty surprised to find this.

And very appreciative. :D

Chiwen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Michigan
Wow, hope this works for me, too. I just ordered the Revolver kit before I saw this thread.

I've been vaping for over 3 years, and overall, it's been a good experience for me. But I've found that even my big bats (650mah, 900mah & 1100mah) just don't seem to cut it for some of my juice devices.

So I decided to try a vv bat, but I wanted to keep 808-threaded, if possible. I've got literally BINS full of 808 cartos, clearos, tanks, etc. There aren't that many choices for 808s unless you want to use adapters, so I was happy to see that Drew has the iGo Revolver on his site. That kit is reasonably priced, considering you also get the charger, a rebuildable clearo & 3 replacement heads. I was actually pretty surprised to find this.

And very appreciative. :D

I think you will enjoy this kit quite a bit. I'm very finicky with what works for me and it took years to finally get to this stage of finding something that actually works for me. I'm like you, I have tons of 808 stuff so sticking with this threading was important to me. With what this kit came with in couldn't ask for more for the price, and can finally enjoy some vv loving. Changing the voltage makes a huge impact on flavor and throat hit, so I'm enjoying my juices alot more. I did a little modifying on an ego cone I ordered with the kit. Sanded it down with the dremmel and now it fits good over my ce3s and KANGER m3s with good air flow. Looks great too!

And no drew, you made my day. I have never been this happy over a pv, thank you for helping me take my vaping to a new level. I'm still smoke free since the time of my original post. I've never gone this long without at least 1 smoke. My wife and kid thank you too. Now daddy doesn't stink anymore and he won't have a heart attack like grandpa did 5 months ago from clogged arteries. The reason? Smoking. I've no reason to go anywhere else now, other than to buy KANGER m3s (I love em, you should stock em!)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thanks thats great!
You mean these?
N200 Signature Series Clearocartos - KR808DM1
I was the one that helped develop them in China...I had the first ones, when they were bottom wick and suggested they move the wick up and isolate the air with the current tip.
I'm pretty sure I was the first in the USA to carry them and I'm also pretty sure I'm the cheapest around. If it weren't for the Igo Crystal Visions I would use the DM-1's exclusively, but now I just use them on smaller 808 batts when I want to be a little more stealth. I agree they are one of the best kept secrets in Vaping. They also have a 510 version that I never really carried because they don't work as well as the 808 due to air flow.
Thanks Again

Last edited:

Chiwen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Michigan
Thanks thats great!
You mean these?
N200 Signature Series Clearocartos - KR808DM1
I was the one that helped develop them in China...I had the first ones, when they were bottom wick and suggested they move the wick up and isolate the air with the current tip.
I'm pretty sure I was the first in the USA to carry them and I'm also pretty sure I'm the cheapest around. If it weren't for the Igo Crystal Visions I would use the DM-1's exclusively, but now I just use them on smaller 808 batts when I want to be a little more stealth. I agree they are one of the best kept secrets in Vaping. They also have a 510 version that I never really carried because they don't work as well as the 808 due to air flow.
Thanks Again

Oh wow drew, you just became my hero, I didn't see them! I love those little things, they work great and I haven't had a leaker yet. Planning on giving the crystal vision a go tonight and seeing how she fogs up the room. You will definitely have an order incoming Friday. I guess now I really don't have any reason to order elsewhere, you guys have everything I like and need. Don't think it can get much better than finding a one stop shop. Great service, prices and fast shipping to boot!

My only other wish would be some anti nag ejuice or additive for the wife, I couldn't find it on the site. Boy is she getting on my nerves right now. :banghead:

Just glad to be a part of the Nhaler family. I've found a place that makes me happy lol, think I'm gonna like it here. Where's my room? :D

Last edited:

Moonstruck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
I received my Revolver kit today. Wow, I cannot believe the difference just upping to about 4.1V. I haven't tried the clearo that came with it yet, just transferred the clearo I already had going. My juicy peach DIY flavor has just popped & I'm getting terrific vapor & TH.

Thanks again for offering such a fine product. :D

Chiwen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Michigan
I received my Revolver kit today. Wow, I cannot believe the difference just upping to about 4.1V. I haven't tried the clearo that came with it yet, just transferred the clearo I already had going. My juicy peach DIY flavor has just popped & I'm getting terrific vapor & TH.

Thanks again for offering such a fine product. :D

Told ya ;-)

Hey Drew, I'm into fruit flavored vapes mostly, milder ones like banana and strawberry for the most part, what would you recommend for me from you guys? I haven't seen a lot by way of juice reviews for you guys and I don't wanna go in totally blind if I can help it.

Also, I've tried a lot of different tobacco flavors over the years and I've never actually found one I like. Either they have a chemical taste or a heavy taste of honey. I can't stand honey. Do you guys have a tobacco that might fit the bill?

And is there any chance of getting a specialty order from you? As in can I make a custom juice request?

I'm putting in an order for 2 packs of DM-1s and some 808 shorties to go with my mini ego 808, and would like to swatch up some juice with my order.
Thanks,
Manny

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Told ya ;-)

Hey Drew, I'm into fruit flavored vapes mostly, milder ones like banana and strawberry for the most part, what would you recommend for me from you guys? I haven't seen a lot by way of juice reviews for you guys and I don't wanna go in totally blind if I can help it.
Chocolate Strawberry and Asian Pear
Nhaler 10Mg Strength Octane HV Samplers 6Ml

Also, I've tried a lot of different tobacco flavors over the years and I've never actually found one I like. Either they have a chemical taste or a heavy taste of honey. I can't stand honey. Do you guys have a tobacco that might fit the bill?
Octane HV Signature Tobacco
Nhaler 10Mg Strength Octane HV Samplers 6Ml

And is there any chance of getting a specialty order from you? As in can I make a custom juice request?
I am very limited on Custom Mixes since my liquids are now primarily mixed off-site by a lab and I dont sell liquids that are not tested 3 times (raw,mixed and steeped) before being released. We had some cross compounding going on and don't play around anymore. Sorry!

I'm putting in an order for 2 packs of DM-1s and some 808 shorties to go with my mini ego 808, and would like to swatch up some juice with my order.
Thanks,
Manny

We can give you some pointers on changing the strength but strongly suggest you use cautions...I see people making concoctions up these days using DIY that I know for a fact will cause issues with plastics and the likes , but just bite my tongue as it looks like I am trying to be a wet blanket! Certain fruits taste great when mixed but turn int other compounds after steeping. Just take your time and use caution when creating new flavors and mixes.

yankgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
New Jersey
Are the iGo Revolvers only available through nHaler? I just placed an order the yesterday for a cleartomizer for my Volt (I was told I could use the 808 one). Hopefully I'll get them tomorrow since I'm in north jersey! I'm looking to upgrade my Volt because I don't think it's giving me enough flavor. My hubby just got a provari, but that out of my budget. Also can I use my volt cartridges with the revolver? What about the charger thing?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread