Nicotine Strength help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnsonzzx

Dec 21, 2015
If you mix your 6mg juice with an equal amount of 0mg juice, it will then be 3mg, which should solve the problem if it's only an issue of the nicotine level being too high.
I do not have any 0mg at the moment but will try mixing. I'm using AL85 but if i use the 6mg below 30 watts, its ok. But when i go above 30 watts, i cough like crazy. But reccomended watts for my coil head is 55-65.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
IMO, if you ordered and paid for 3mg, but the vendor sent you 6mg...I'd contact them. Request a bottle of either the Grape eliquid in 0mg so you can cut the 6mg with it (without diluting the flavor)...or a bottle in 3mg that you should have gotten originally. It was their error, and they should make it right.

While waiting for 1 of those, why not just use the 6mg at the lower watts that you said weren't so harsh?

Reactions: cakes488

Johnsonzzx

Dec 21, 2015
IMO, if you ordered and paid for 3mg, but the vendor sent you 6mg...I'd contact them. Request a bottle of either the Grape eliquid in 0mg so you can cut the 6mg with it (without diluting the flavor)...or a bottle in 3mg that you should have gotten originally. It was their error, and they should make it right.

While waiting for 1 of those, why not just use the 6mg at the lower watts that you said weren't so harsh?

Well, that's what I've been doing. But lower watts are like 25 + which is not enough for a cloudchaser like me... The thing I don't get it is, at start, It could go up to 55 watts and such but I would cough because it was a harsh throat hit, but now even when i try to get above 30 watts, there will be dry hits?? Sorry I'm pretty new to the community and I am still learning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread