No one amateur test on what is absorbed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I know the lowest resources on the net for a clear knowledge about health and e-cig.
But, for example, a friend of mine posted on youtube a scientific test made by him with a guy who search particles in the air.
They made this test finding everything is absorbed by passive vaping, and they made a very good and clear test! If you want to see it, I can link it here, but it is in italian!
So I ask to myself: how can be possible that a guy did it in my country, and nobody else? I hope that somebody did it, in particular a test of what a vaper inhale.
You can understand that a passive test is good but not sufficient, because a lot of particles remain attached to pulmons.
It could be awesome if somebody did this test with chinese clones (maybe we inhale bad things, if the parts are made with worst metal parts), so I will finally sleep quiet. :)

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi, I know the lowest resources on the net for a clear knowledge about health and e-cig.
But, for example, a friend of mine posted on youtube a scientific test made by him with a guy who search particles in the air.
They made this test finding everything is absorbed by passive vaping, and they made a very good and clear test! If you want to see it, I can link it here, but it is in italian!
So I ask to myself: how can be possible that a guy did it in my country, and nobody else? I hope that somebody did it, in particular a test of what a vaper inhale.
You can understand that a passive test is good but not sufficient, because a lot of particles remain attached to pulmons.
It could be awesome if somebody did this test with chinese clones (maybe we inhale bad things, if the parts are made with worst metal parts), so I will finally sleep quiet. :)

Please share the link to the test and results if possible.

cheers
I

BigEgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Alabama

The test you mention is far from scientific, as a YouTube video proves absolutely nothing.

There has been research on second hand vaping, but not all that much. The studies I have heard about suggest there is almost zero risk to bystanders. Of course, a lot more research needs to be done.

The test you mention is far from scientific, as a YouTube video proves absolutely nothing.

There has been research on second hand vaping, but not all that much. The studies I have heard about suggest there is almost zero risk to bystanders. Of course, a lot more research needs to be done.
Sorry but you are wrong, this is not far from scientific: they analize everything is in the air in the room with scientific instruments, so I can't understand why you are sure about what you said.
For who is interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzDs9AtPt4&list=PLjTxVM4fKgPTg6fqeSE8-NGo1RNUgbpDk
it's in italian but everybody can see that theese guys use scientific instruments. This is evident.

Returning on my main question, no ones knows wich risks can I have vaping with a clone? Nobody can do any supposition? If not, this is so so bad, because a lot of people are using items without any knowledge about their risks.

They talks only about original atoms and only for passive vaping.
I need some info of what we could inhale personally with clones, and with wich probability approx.
For me is so, so , so , so strange that nobody in the world makes a pseudo-scientific test about that. It should cost at max 900-1000$, not cheap, but for health this big point must be analyzed.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
1. what you get from "clones" isn't going to be terribly different than what you get from "authentics" -- I suppose there could be really bad knock-offs using poor materials, but they don't tend to stay in the market too long, once someone gets one and lets everyone else know how bad they are; besides which, whatever you inhale has to do with the coil and the wick (and the ejuice!), not with whatever is powering it;

2. it's an order of magnitude safer than whatever you inhaled from burning tobacco, so I think you can 'sleep easier.'

The comment about "lead paint" was a joke.

Andria

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
This is a joke... (perhaps?!?)

927148_702053583205817_871187083_n.jpg

AndriaD, good answer, I agree, but: also if a lot of people think good about a clone, how can you think that people knows if there is something bad that work on an impercettible line? A lot of unhealtly things works as I said, we cannot understand or feel what is bad, only on big measures (like hotspot, burnings, ecc).
But how can you know for example if chineses (without prejudice, only supposing) uses radiactives metals? Or metals with other molecular bad things?
I think that we 'll bring the question in the grave - or in the air if we will be burned xD.

Another big curiosity: chemical liquid =bad and organic liquid is =good? Or chemical could be unhealthy like organic? I can't think that all the things "chemicals" should be dangerous, also if I don't know what happens in a subatomic chemical situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread