Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
A little cool here today (though still average), another bout of warm weather due up to the weekend -- nice :D

I'm in true geek mode, finished building up my techie translation dictionary on a decent test document, back playing with mapping/imagery.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Arthur looks pretty damn good Mark !
At $80 after coupon code (VWT79, $96 with the Geekvape Illusion mini tank) it's interesting... (I wouldn't bother with the tank package -- I'm picky, though it offers good coil head compatibility) It does sound like they've done good work on the sample device problems seen by DJLsb's review. Supposedly you can ask for "No VapingWithTwisted engraving, please" in the comments to get one without that.

OBS engine Nano and a 20 pack of thinner o-rings for my Hadaly clone are out for delivery -- good stuff :D

Last edited:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Welcome back Dinger! Glad you had a restful week. :)

We hit 67 yesterday!!! Not as warm today but still decent. I am seeing a 70 for mid week?!?! I'll take it!!

Mark, so happy they figured out that nightmare you had going on! :) Enjoy your roasting today!!!

Make it a great one all!

Thanks Tracy!

We are also enjoying above-average temps - we're on a record pace for the number of consecutive days in February to be 60 degrees or more! :shock:

Getting back into the "werk saddle" It hasn't been bad at all. For that, I am grateful.

I hope everyone is doing well.... I'm a little remiss in knowing everyone's statuses. Thanks for letting me hang out here (albeit sparingly, of my own acknowledgement....)

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Low 60s here, though I was stuck in my office all day.

The ft orings I picked up for the sxk Hadaly clone are perfect, it's no longer a too tight fit. 20 of them were less than a buck.

The OBS Engine nano is a sweet single coil tank, the positive reviews are accurate. Well machined, trivially easy to build on. It took longer to dig out the manual to find the how-to-fill picture than to rinse and coil [emoji5]. I'm running my standard txp 26 kanthal 0.45 ohm build, rayon wick.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
If anyone's interested in an Aromamizer Supreme Lite set, let me know. I got it last summer, just before the Avocado 24. It's 23mm, has both 2ml and 5ml configurations.

I used it just a few times before Avocado love set in [emoji5]

It's a pure PIF item, trying to make some space since I picked up the Ammit and Nano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread