markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Hi all!

A lazy Friday off for me. A bit rainy and cool, just puttering around.

Tomorrow should be sunnier and warmer, camp chores and grilling [emoji5]

I continue to be hugely happy with my mech squonker setup, will probably not get an Oceanus until a holiday sale. I really like the black nylon body - no paint to chip off. Run time is excellent, no random stuff to break, and the door design is well done, stays tight.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
The usual whirlwind here....Sold my Dodge yesterday....Cuzzo has one happy teenager and that teen has one bad freekin' truck...The title was put into my name on 3/1/05....Eye on a 05 Silverado 2500 with the 6.0 Vortec gas engine...The Wildlife Resources Commission has it now...Only 100K miles and a gold regular cab 4X4...WRC told me they pulled up to the gas pump and filled it....then it wouldn't start...still won't...Bid goes off at 10am Monday and WRC is closed until 7am Monday...Leaving here at 4am Monday morning to check it out....I didn't wanna go until I was paid on the Dodge so it is what it is....Wholesale trade is roughly 5500....bid sitting at 2925 atm...Retail should be around 8k or so and being it's a 4X4 Chevy it's an easy sell if I don't like it...Pretty sure the fuel pump has died....Best of all that tropical storm should be here for the drive and while scoping the truck...truck is also sitting in the Croatan National Forest and pretty sure there isn't cell reception there for me to throw into the ring with a bid....Hustle up buttercup....hustle up....

I'm planning on a Boxer 3D printed mechanical squander....followed closely by 2 more Oceanus....one smok X Baby and one Big Baby Beast as I like the Big Baby and haven't tried the X Baby...gotta have coils, 20700s and a charger capable....I got two Mack Daddy chargers now and chose them over the model that will fit a 700...Yeah.... seems legit...ATM I've only got a D3/OG Crown and the Oceanus/Big Baby operational...

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
The Infinite Mods / Sunbox "Game Over Mod" is a fairly unique high end mod. What I thought was cool is the bottle. The hard plastic cap has a diaphragm in the top, so you fill the bottle, screw on the cap and it slides right into the ss tube.

I hope China jumps on this soon !

upload_2017-10-6_21-25-25.png
upload_2017-10-6_21-26-16.png

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Left the crib at 4am and drove 2 hours and forty minutes to preview that truck...New Bern is one of the oldest cities in the US and the Lost Colonists were known to be in the immediate area...Trent and Nuese Rivers converge at New Bern before hitting the Pamlico Sound...So it's very nice IMO....The truck not so much...beat up a little....nasty a lot.....I was the only one to preview the truck and I didn't place a bid....a bid war ensued and it ended up near trade value and won't start due to a bad fuel pump...Whomever placed the high bid is in for quiet the shock....That could have been me it I'd believed the pics....No real sleep since Saturday night so see you later....

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Morning,Bov:)

Hubs back pain has been getting rather bad again. He called the hospital to make an appointment for his next shot. It's usually at least a month's wait but they had a cancellation and his appointment is for next Tuesday.

El Dee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2010
    DIXIE
    Maybe it's because I don't know what I'm talking about but next Tuesday seems like forever to me....A month???? WTH???? That's a dang long time to be hurting....I surely hope he gets relief Tuesday...

Did something to the top of my left foot while shoveling....Size 13 and hurting dead in the middle on top...I'll get by....I hope....

Been hustling in the shop and working on that leech field when I can...I need to head too the credit union and make a deposit so I can order a couple of new Oceanus rigs...I like that Oceanus about as good as any mod I've had....20700 is a big plus....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread