Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
A beautiful day here. I brought my work laptop to camp, got some writing out of the way and played with a new pole saw to cut back some lowish branches that were in the way.

Tomorrow's due to be fine again. Probably roast in the morning, then back to camp for writing and maybe drop one smallish dead tree with the regular chainsaw.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Katie has misplaced her glasses, and yesterday's search didn't find their hiding place. It's been quite a while since we had the "easter egg hunts", which used to be a daily affair with her billfold. She's also decided that we don't need sleep. For the past week or so she's been waking me every couple of hours to ask if it's time to get up yet. I know she must be tired...I know I am! She doesn't remember all the different people who have been coming out to meet and talk with her, but I think it's left her with an undercurrent of anxiety. I'm feeling sad for her, even tho I know we're doing what's best for her. And I'm feeling guilty that I'm looking forward to having her moved to the Memory Care facility.

Chin up, marching forward...it's all I know to to right now :)

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
X2....Katy is very lucky to have you caring for her....I think we're all a little sad about the situation but it's for the best....

I just cleaned out MVS....Oceanus out the ying yang here in a few days....No more cramming a 700 battery in a 650 slot either....Got another Big Baby and some OG Crown coils.....Slipped into the Bay and got a set of Weather Tech mats for the Tacoma....Battery Junction for the Sanyo 20700s and a Streamlight LED lantern for when the hurricane comes ahh calling......Gonna run my new Big Baby Raider style....Black Oceanus and Baby with a silver metal flake tip....High dang stylin'...........

Riding with Cuzzo in the am so he can pick up a used Corvette....he already has a Corvette so now 2??? I get the privilege of driving the 4x4 back home....Thinking that qualifies him as J5 used to say a bass turd...I can drive a Corvette....but No.....

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
It seems like perfect timing for Katie. Bov you extended her “independence” far beyond the norm and it is one of the greatest gifts a loved one could receive!

This next chapter will be about YOU !!!
It’s been too long since it’s been about you and I, for one, am excited about your possibilities (((Hugs))) [emoji173]️

Thank you Mark my mail smelled Damn good on Friday [emoji1360]

Sounds like you’ve got quite a catch on its way Dee !!!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Nice going on all the new gear, Dee! I haven't yet thought about a '700 mod, but I'm still pretty dang happy with all my OG Crowns. And yeah, dang it!! You should be the one driving that Vette back home :D

Thank you all for your kind words. Still haven't found Katie's glasses, it's time for new ones anyway. Tomorrow is gonna be a hard one...another thing heavy on my mind is my geriatric dog, Chase. He's having dental surgery tomorrow. I'm sure he'll be fine, but anesthesia is always a concern on elderly, whether they be people or animals.

Every single one of you has been my support system for a very long time, and I thank you all for that! I'm so very grateful to have such loving friends in my life :wub:

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Here's hoping Chase's surgery goes well.....

908 I've been running an Oceanus/Big Baby for a while now.....15 Quad coils and like it pretty good...Form wise the Oceanus is great and the 20700 has me giving the stink eye too the 18650s....Gonna run 2 Oceanus with the Big Baby and one Oceanus with the OG Crown....Had the funds deposited for a Boxer Squonk and a Pulse 22...That whole coil thing.....Well....Let's just say I like plug and play...Thinking the Boxer was $159 or so and I felt that was pretty dang strong as well....Got the feeling as soon as I purchase a squonker there will suddenly be dozens of others I like better.....We still holding and for the money the mech Boxer cost I could get the Lost Vape but I didn't see any offering the new bottle....

I drove the new Corvette for a cut around the block....It's a nice car for sure....6 speed even....Not underpowered but not enough to really impress an old Hellion either....I'm sure it will do Cuzzo just fine....We crossed the line into Western NC style BBQ....Hey....We from the Eastside....Stopped at Stamey's BBQ across from the Greensboro Coliseum...Waitress asked where we we from and next thing I know the manager was at the table telling us about how his slaw and Q were different....It's a big thing around these parts and I like both styles but prefer what I know....Manager asked how I liked it when I was waiting by the exit for Cuzzo the exit the bathroom....I was cordial and told him what he wanted to hear....He gifted me a nice Stamey's Bbq long sleeve T shirt....Didn't tell him but for commercial Q I much prefer Smithfield's BBQ....Might go there tomorrow..

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Mods sound great ElDee! I looked up the Oceanus today at work bc I hadn’t seen one before. I hope you love yours when you get them!

I’ve steered clear of the tfv’s since my 8 leaked like a sieve, but I hear a lot of people dig the babies. I’m running 2crown 3s at the moment (with a few og crowns and several boxes of coils that I love as well, waiting for their return), a cleito, and a voluna. I’m using two Naked100 flavors in those crown3s and going through coils like crazy! Love the flavors from the 3 but coil life is crappy. Oh that Lava Flow and Berry Belts are good though!

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
I had some leakage issues with the Big Baby when I first got it....I was filling with a yorker and the tip was to large for the fill port....Switched to a tall slim bottle with a tiny tip that fits into the Big Baby and no leaks since....Juice was entering the air hole when using the yorker....Wasn't much but obviously it only takes a couple of drips to cover the mod completely and you hands as well....Baby Beast and Big Baby Beast share coils and I like the Q 4 @ .15 so I ordered another Big Baby.....X Baby is now on the scene and offers top air flow so no leaks....Coils not compatible so I went with what I know....X Baby did offer a .5 coil and I found that interesting as none previous got into that range....Crown 2 and 3 were a bust for me....I chunked the 2 and the coils I stocked....3 is sitting idle on the VT 75 that I will also chunk when I clean off the desk...On the battery thing I don't like multiples....to dang cumbersome for pocket carry and I'm gonna pocket carry...While on that sometimes the flip open top on the Big Baby flips open in my pocket...Most times only slightly and not enough to leak but still....3 click on/off makes Oceanus great for pocket though 99% of the time it's still on when in my pocket....Back on the batteries I found the 26650 to be to big IMO...Huge mod and pocket heavy...20700 will get through multiple tanks running watts in the 40s....yesterday I was away all day and took an 18650 mod and 20700 mod with some juice....18650 ran dry on juice with minimal battery left....20700 ran dry on juice and completed the day long trip with a refill...Wishing the tanks held more but not willing to go poly to do so....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread