Status
Not open for further replies.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Let's not forget Band Camp with ACB...about 40/60 is what I like best for straight up caramel apples

Add a few drops of Doodle for that Caramel Apple Twist flavor.

If I didn't have a cold right now I'd be hitting it, but can't hardly taste a damn thing right now. Oh well, good time to vape up and get rid of "other" juices.

Band Camp with the Virus is one of my favorite mixes. I did mix a tiny bit of Strawnilla with Raz Cup and it really brought out the Raspberry.

JimmyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
you had me nodding in agreement until the PBC + Raz --- I never thought of that one. What's your ratio? I'm trying to "taste" it in my mind, LOL!
Oh! ..yes, I'm trying to mentally taste that - lots of other things have worked very well with the PBC, so yes, may be worth a try!

Ah! Nanny's got a snowman! :)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Oh! ..yes, I'm trying to mentally taste that - lots of other things have worked very well with the PBC, so yes, may be worth a try!

Ah! Nanny's got a snowman! :)
Yep, I retired the PBC Union Badge for the holidays, LOL. Hopefully since PBC made the cut for the "White Label", the union can relax a bit. :)

I still have not tried the PBC + Raz. But this morning I added a little Wakonda to the tank that was holding 50% GCD with 25% CB and 25% CLS. Pretty darned YUMMY!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yep, I retired the PBC Union Badge for the holidays, LOL. Hopefully since PBC made the cut for the "White Label", the union can relax a bit. :)
Oh indeed! :) About time I revisited the PBC ..haven't used any for some weeks!

I still have not tried the PBC + Raz. But this morning I added a little Wakonda to the tank that was holding 50% GCD with 25% CB and 25% CLS. Pretty darned YUMMY!
Ah yes! I can well imagine those working well together! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread