NT Ghetto Mixes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chickentender

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2014
Seattle
This just in... some old-school deep-steeped Bandcamp 30% mixed with 70% Cure is....... um..... interesting. (This wasn't exactly intentional; I couldn't bring myself to pour out the left over *very thick* Bandcamp that had been sitting in one of my not-often-used tanks for a quite a few weeks, so just poured some Cure in atop it and mixed it up.)
.... Interesting.

hmmm... actually (edit) I'm starting to like it quite a bit and I'll say this for it, for one reason or another it's producing thick clouds out of this tiny lil Aspire K1 tank.

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
50% Band Camp, 50% Frenilla and a squirt of Doodle.

148634-320x425-applepiealamode.jpg

vaping a-la-mode!!!

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
A buddy of mine mixed 2/3 Wakonda and 1/3 Doodle in his tank. Made me try it. :ohmy: All I tasted was Cinnamon... probably didn't give it a fair chance, but it ruined Wakonda IMO. I like my Wakonda neat! :laugh:

He loves it though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
I got a few bottles of wk, cb, virus and cure on the classifies. After mixing half of the virus and half of the cure into 2 bottles....I have noticed a strong medicine like smell coming from the mix. I let the bottles uncapped for a few days then began the steeping process. Just tried some and Im getting a bland taste from it, almost like raw vg or pg and vinegar. I can't quite put the finger on it but need help from the pros....how long should I leave this steeping and has anyone else experience anything similar....I got some wakonda and it was excellent so don't know if some of the open bottles I picked up were messed up. I Have a few closed bottles but I'm not opening them until I see, smell, or taste something different from the first batch I mixed. What do you guys think?

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
I poured out the juices from the bottles to see the color of the juices i had purchased. strangely enough it appeared that the sealed bottles i purchased ejuice was dark and robust and when i poured the contents of the open bottles i purchased the liquid was by far on the clearer side. I think i know why the first batch i mixed was so bland, it appears to be diluted. That means that someone has been very naughty on the classifieds selling NT juice. I dont know who but now I will keep my eyes open to see if my assumptions are correct...i did mix my closed bottles and im letting them steep but i cant hardly wait.

Last edited:

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Sunday night in Sonoma with the Metal Moose / Plumy set up built with dual 3mm 26's to 0.3 ohms. A few drops of Sure Bert, a few drops of Ecliptic and a few drops of Mercury. Don't know what to call it, but it's pretty fricken good!...:shock:...:)

the mix.jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I poured out the juices from the bottles to see the color of the juices i had purchased. strangely enough it appeared that the sealed bottles i purchased ejuice was dark and robust and when i poured the contents of the open bottles i purchased the liquid was by far on the clearer side. I think i know why the first batch i mixed was so bland, it appears to be diluted. That means that someone has been very naughty on the classifieds selling NT juice. I dont know who but now I will keep my eyes open to see if my assumptions are correct...i did mix my closed bottles and im letting them steep but i cant hardly wait.

I hope no one would stoop low enough to dilute an open bottle - a little juice isn't worth that many karma points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread