o2 Levels Since Switching to Vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spidey2011

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
Baker, MT
Has anyone had their o2 Levels checked since they switched to vaping. I smoked off and on for 3 or 4 years and was up to almost two packs a day before I decided to kick it for good. Due to a recent concussion I was in and out of the hospital for a couple weeks. When one of the docs asked me about my smoking, I explained about switching to vaping and she was kinda iffy about it.

When she looked at my o2 levels she was astonished. 98%. She said she rarely sees that high of an o2 level even in people that have never smoked, let alone someone that quit 6 months ago.

I was just wondering if anyone here has checked their o2 levels since switching and what they were at?

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Never had mine checked, but I know it is better. When smoking I easially got winded shovelling snow, etc. within 4 weeks of quitting cigs and starting vaping I could do 10 times the snow shoveling and not get winded. I got tired and sore before getting winded. A vast improvement. I also do not break out into a sweat with moderate work like I used to.

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
I'm just wondering if there's any connection with the vaping clearing our lungs out faster than just quitting. Maybe the vapor opening the lungs up or something.

There was a study done regarding improvement of lungs with vaping. Smokey Joe posted it here in this forum somewhere. Here's part of it. Feel free to read the thread. It's enlightening...:)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...apsing-due-smoking-vaping-6.html#post15568380

Oh, and my O2 levels were around 92 before, 98-99 now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread