ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
hey Eric,

seen somebody have a DV quit banner

where do you get one ?

:)

I have tried looking for the link, one of our awesome supporters did this for the community but I cannot find it :( too many emails.
If you can find the banner, right click and check the properties it should show the website address, just strip the extra stuff from it?

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Might of missed my question but while asking about this do you carry the o-ring too for the peakomizer that fits on top of the center post/tube?

I did I am sorry :(

Yes, as far as I know, it is compatible (the glass).

We do not have the oring sorry :(

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I have tried looking for the link, one of our awesome supporters did this for the community but I cannot find it :( too many emails.
If you can find the banner, right click and check the properties it should show the website address, just strip the extra stuff from it?

hey there – how do ya like me now……

haha, got lucky

was looking for one so to do as you said, but couldn’t find one...

FINALLY found one ~THANKS~ to who ever made it...

if anyone wants a Disco Vapor banner, here’s the link…

DiscountVapers I Quit Banner

logo-DiscountVapers 4.jpg

:)

GoAskAl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
USA-PA

x0rsw1tch

Nov 21, 2009
Kent, OH
Thank you, I did not know that, but now that I know, I might just skip it entirely. :(

I had a sample of their "EHUGE" also 26650 and it was junk (electronically speaking) I will ask for a sample on my next order, KSD makes great Vamos, the other stuff is.. well, not always so great.

I am on the fence as well, but I don't see many alternatives. I do like my VAMO, but it has its downsides and limitations. One of my biggest complaints is that the buttons area isnt recessed and they have a tendency to break. Another is that it cant go over 20W. I really want an Atlantis, but I was an APV that can handle it with the least amount of hazard, and doesn't look like a box/flask.

If you have any other suggestions, I am certainly open to them :)

Hey, just wanted to chime in with a little update. I ordered my Kangside Babel from 3fvape and it got shipped from China so it took a few weeks.

So far I really like it.

Pros:

1. The box it came in has similar packaging to the VAMO, so no damaged goods.
  2. Solid construction, feels good in the hand. My eFest purple 26650 flat top fit perfectly.
  3. The screen is large and easily readable. It shows vape time, resistance, battery voltage, battery level, and current wattage when in use.
  4. Its stable in the stand up position, much less likely to tip over like the VAMO.
  5. So far its been a solid consistent vape.

Cons:

1. It''s a bit larger than I expected. But it fits in the pocket just fine.

Babel (Aspire Atlantis w/ 5ml add-on) next to my VAMO V6 (AeroTank Mega)

oYPIr7L.jpg

Babel Screen

WDx8k90.jpg

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Hi, I was just wondering when the Istick 50 or the Istick 20 will be restocked? Please tell me you still intend to sell these.

Yes, just taking a while. the 30 watt was on order for over a month before we got it the other day :(
They will all be here soon I hope.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Yes, just taking a while. the 30 watt was on order for over a month before we got it the other day :(
They will all be here soon I hope.
prollys comin ober frum Chima in da slow boat punkim
1454796_10151967644573827_2037245058_n_zps06403d8b.jpg
dey don't floats too speedys :laugh:

It's crazy stuff really, I sell out fairly quickly I would just like to order more to begin with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread