Aggie-Coffee-Morning_zps351e046b.gif

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Hi All

I am sorry I haven't been here, it's been a bad few months for me. I tore my labrum, had surgery and over compensated with my other arm. I believe I tore them both in a "workout" session, but one being a lot worse than the other, which will teach me for thinking I am still a teenager. just wanted to get in shape (lol) We moved into a new home and the previous owner left an old bowflex in the dank basement and I was like "Hey, yea I can get buff now!"

It has, and still is, difficult to type with one hand (one finger) and move the mouse. I cannot rest my left arm on the desk at all.

David has been doing ALL the work (poor guy) and honestly I assumed he was here posting, that's my fault I forgot he was not listed as a supplier associate.
So please forgive me, I am still recuperating and hoping that I do not have to have a second surgery. Anyone who has been following me all this time probably knows by now that I am both a clutz and injury prone (lol)

Did I mention David has been doing ALL the work? He and he wife have been instrumental in getting me through this, taking up so much slack for me.

- btw my Beautiful and Wonderful wife is typing this for me.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Hi All

I am sorry I haven't been here, it's been a bad few months for me. I tore my labrum, had surgery and over compensated with my other arm. I believe I tore them both in a "workout" session, but one being a lot worse than the other, which will teach me for thinking I am still a teenager. just wanted to get in shape (lol) We moved into a new home and the previous owner left an old bowflex in the dank basement and I was like "Hey, yea I can get buff now!"

It has, and still is, difficult to type with one hand (one finger) and move the mouse. I cannot rest my left arm on the desk at all.

David has been doing ALL the work (poor guy) and honestly I assumed he was here posting, that's my fault I forgot he was not listed as a supplier associate.
So please forgive me, I am still recuperating and hoping that I do not have to have a second surgery. Anyone who has been following me all this time probably knows by now that I am both a clutz and injury prone (lol)

Did I mention David has been doing ALL the work? He and he wife have been instrumental in getting me through this, taking up so much slack for me.

- btw my Beautiful and Wonderful wife is typing this for me.
OMGAWDS Eric !
cheveux-dresse.gif
I so sorrys bout dats
smiley-girl-biting-fingernails.gif
hope you feel betta soon honeys
thumb_wub4-1.gif
I myself have not been a good monkey wiff my exercises either :facepalm: I have oberdone my exercise bike riding and developed bone spurs on my heel frum its
smileys-sad-438858_zpsdbd6f2a9.gif
I am limping roumd here like a old cripples up hag latelys
thumb_unsure3-1.gif
not dats I was bootifuls before my imjury but it sounds good
fille-lol.gif
I am totally annoyed by the fact it hurts to ride anymores. And that it pains me to sit at da desk chair for long periods ub time. Da foot starts ta throb and I don'ts likes it
pleurer.gif
Tween dat and da ole man not doing all that great wiff his copd I ain't been here alots latelys either. Real life kinda sucks sometimes
thumb_tongue-1.gif
. Pretty soon we'll be backs to normals Eric, and it'll be okays
smilie_girl_120_zpsa4796a57.gif
hang in dere. We loves you
girl_in_love.gif

As fer dat Dabid boy ...... GO DAVID !!
cheerleaders_zps1670e2d0.gif
GO DAVID !!
cheerleaders_zps1670e2d0.gif
YOU DA BESTEST !!

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
A long time ago I use to work for a shoe retailer, we dealt with bone spurs a lot, very painful thing. we had to break out the shoe spreader often. :(

funny thing, I play chased after my little one one day a while back and smashed my little toe and broke it lol because I was unbalanced due to the arm (or so I tell myself).. I was literally hobbled for two weeks, no good working arms and one working foot LOL! I was like you have to be kidding, whats next!!

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
A long time ago I use to work for a shoe retailer, we dealt with bone spurs a lot, very painful thing. we had to break out the shoe spreader often. :(

funny thing, I play chased after my little one one day a while back and smashed my little toe and broke it lol because I was unbalanced due to the arm (or so I tell myself).. I was literally hobbled for two weeks, no good working arms and one working foot LOL! I was like you have to be kidding, whats next!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol: guess it's true life's a bowl ub candys and ya never know wats da rotten one
animated-smileys-eating-drinking-078.gif
or sumptin like that :lol::lol::lol::lol:. It never ends, when we were young we wouldn't even have given pain a second thought and just carried on with our play. Getting older does suck sometimes. We gotta check around every corner
smilie_girl_157_zpszweasfyl.gif
before we proceed to make sure nothings gonna happen to us
fill-mdr1.gif

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Oh wow Eric, so sorry to hear about your injuries! My goodness, when it rains, it pours huh? I'm glad you're on the mend, and that your awesome wife has been awesome. :) Thanks to LD for being a stand-up guy, taking care of things for ya! (Get him registered! ;) )

Monkee Mama, you take care too! You have lots of friends and fans around here that are missing your wit & charm. :wub:

Reactions: AG51

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Mr. Gormly! I hope you heal quickly and that these last few (bad) months soon become just a mere faint memory!

Thankfully you've got the Lord and Lady as true friends and helpmates, and you have the Beautiful and Wonderful wife! What a lucky lady, and you, Sir, are also quite the lottery winner!

Just a quick drive-by to say hello to you all, and wishing you well-being.

Reactions: sonicdsl

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Oh wow Eric, so sorry to hear about your injuries! My goodness, when it rains, it pours huh? I'm glad you're on the mend, and that your awesome wife has been awesome. :) Thanks to LD for being a stand-up guy, taking care of things for ya! (Get him registered! ;) )

Emailed with Misty today, so that should be a thing soon, but he does so much work he might not be able to post much (but I am going to ask him to anyway! hardy har)

Mr. Gormly! I hope you heal quickly and that these last few (bad) months soon become just a mere faint memory!

Thankfully you've got the Lord and Lady as true friends and helpmates, and you have the Beautiful and Wonderful wife! What a lucky lady, and you, Sir, are also quite the lottery winner!

Thank you :) Yes I did hit the lottery, every day I pinch myself with all my good fortune. :)

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Hey everyone. I should be all updated at this point. Becky took the youngest to the dentist though, so I am running the show solo right now... but will be here to let you all know about the new drip tips that just came in, and some of the new items I've talked Eric into ordering. ;-) Just, when things settle down a bit.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Hey everyone. I should be all updated at this point. Becky took the youngest to the dentist though, so I am running the show solo right now... but will be here to let you all know about the new drip tips that just came in, and some of the new items I've talked Eric into ordering. ;-) Just, when things settle down a bit.
thamks you
8ca437ddabc38343c5_zps426708ea.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread