Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
oie_mXIUaW8l4Vkx_zpsyit2ptub.png

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I could tell you a story, but it is very bad, and I was so ashamed, and never said a word....... bad day, too many pork chops the night before..... SHM
:lol: I omce werked in a factory on an assembly line. Dis one woman went to the bathrroom and came back out wiff toilet paper hanging a long piece from her pants trailing behind her :lol: she was SO EMBARRASSED when some one told her she had it hangin outs her pamts ! She walked almost the whole length of the assembly line showing it before some on told her :facepalm:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
:lol: I omce werked in a factory on an assembly line. Dis one woman went to the bathrroom and came back out wiff toilet paper hanging a long piece from her pants trailing behind her :lol: she was SO EMBARRASSED when some one told her she had it hangin outs her pamts ! She walked almost the whole length of the assembly line showing it before some on told her :facepalm:
Oh that is very sad...... so bad that it took someone so long to finally tell her....... One time, we had a cleaner/janitor. A friend of mine and I were sitting in his car during lunch, the car faced the building. Out comes the janitor, he had just used the restroom. He stops right there outside in full view and grabs some paper, takes it and wipes, and throws it in the trash can he is pushing........ a person from a place that did not have good piping, the paper would clog and break it..... learned from an early age not to flush it. Welcome to America buddy, we can flush that paper down..... Okay enough of that one....... geez

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Oh that is very sad...... so bad that it took someone so long to finally tell her....... One time, we had a cleaner/janitor. A friend of mine and I were sitting in his car during lunch, the car faced the building. Out comes the janitor, he had just used the restroom. He stops right there outside in full view and grabs some paper, takes it and wipes, and throws it in the trash can he is pushing........ a person from a place that did not have good piping, the paper would clog and break it..... learned from an early age not to flush it. Welcome to America buddy, we can flush that paper down..... Okay enough of that one....... geez
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::smokie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread