124171-1409913897_Good-Morning.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Good Morning Folks... :)

Last nights new hardware vs old operating system... went fairly well but not without me finding several other hurdles along the way. The primary challenge was a simple "fix"... Win98SE out of the box, doesn't work with more than 512Mb of memory and once that was addressed, everything went pretty smooth minus a few other glitches I found using newer hardware. The other hurdles ended up adding about an hour and a half more work than I'd expected... but I got past them and just in case... I backed up everything since installing updates is next and I don't want to fight finding another issue if one exists.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Good Morning Folks... :)

Last nights new hardware vs old operating system... went fairly well but not without me finding several other hurdles along the way. The primary challenge was a simple "fix"... Win98SE out of the box, doesn't work with more than 512Mb of memory and once that was addressed, everything went pretty smooth minus a few other glitches I found using newer hardware. The other hurdles ended up adding about an hour and a half more work than I'd expected... but I got past them and just in case... I backed up everything since installing updates is next and I don't want to fight finding another issue if one exists.
Ugh... Win98... anything but that! :D

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
The chimp lady is a monkey angel now? :shock: Nobody told me! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::p

Great video there Moonwater, sorry the YouTube copyright protectors deleted Chuck's version. At least Linda's version still had Chuck in the video if not the audio. :thumbs:
yeah, i had to keep some chuck in to pay some respect if nothing else.

fact is i like the way the Linda one came out better, not only because Linda is slightly better looking than chuck it just seemed to have more flow to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread