Dog%20Walk_zpsp6b0mlgm.png
Fhew it's a sweatin day

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Another quick update... Just talked to Sis a moment ago. Mom is doing much better today. She is now moving her right leg much better... and is getting back to her regular chatty self a lot more. They are going to transfer her to the physical therapy hospital pretty soon.... both Sis and myself think that she won't be there long, perhaps less than a week considering the improvements we've seen already... :)

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Another quick update... Just talked to Sis a moment ago. Mom is doing much better today. She is now moving her right leg much better... and is getting back to her regular chatty self a lot more. They are going to transfer her to the physical therapy hospital pretty soon.... both Sis and myself think that she won't be there long, perhaps less than a week considering the improvements we've seen already... :)
That's great news, RDS! :thumbs: Keep us updated.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
thats is good news, glad to hear it

oliverturtle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Near the volcano
Hello everbodies!
The girl is on crutches. So needless to say I have been extremely busy. She can take a shower by herself today so I thought I would swing by and say hi. We still don't know for sure what is wrong. She finally got approval for an MRI today after 9 days of waiting. So that will happen tomorrow. We had to go and get a house with stairs. I am getting my workout for sure. Everything she needs seems to be on the opposite floor from that which we are on. We are guessing medial meniscus tear. I am loosing weight like crazy.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Hello everbodies!
The girl is on crutches. So needless to say I have been extremely busy. She can take a shower by herself today so I thought I would swing by and say hi. We still don't know for sure what is wrong. She finally got approval for an MRI today after 9 days of waiting. So that will happen tomorrow. We had to go and get a house with stairs. I am getting my workout for sure. Everything she needs seems to be on the opposite floor from that which we are on. We are guessing medial meniscus tear. I am loosing weight like crazy.
takes care of both of yous Ollie :wub: gibbes da girl hug fer me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread