I am so hungry !! :lol:

Here ya go Classy!

image.jpg

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
My Mom would say something about like...

You will eat it... AND LIKE IT... now sit down and shut it...

.... then she'd look something like :shock:
and if you even think i'd listen to the mother telling me dats you are CRAZY :lol::lol::lol::lol: I've gone without many a dinner cuz I refused to eat gross stuff I didn't like :D

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
dats where you and I differ :laugh: I went up against :shock: many many times. I refused to be controlled by her ways. I rose above it and am thankful I did :smokie:

Probably a much different situation going up then...

Other than those incidents ( which were mostly caused by only so much of a budget growing up so what they could afford at times, is all we had )....

The rest of the time.... my Mom is the Saint as seen in this shot

DSC_1940-1_640.jpg

Sunray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
Tiger Town, Ala
Hi. all you mixers. I am not a full on mixer yet. I do a little shake and bake right now but I intend to get a scale and some other favors to go with my Yimmie extracts and go full force. I have five different Kafuns which I wrap and several other ejuice containers which I rewick and buy wicks for. I still like the Iclear 30 for flavor and the nautilus also.

Sunray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
Tiger Town, Ala
Just found a new TV show called APB...

A billionaire has his friend murdered while trying to save his life... So he takes on the task of funding and running a district in Chicago
I saw a couple teasers but haven't watched an episode yet. I have five more episodes of Frank and his family to watch (season 7) on Exodus.

SHAMELESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread