Aggie-Coffee-Morning_zps351e046b.gif
later gaters

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Good morning folks :)

OBG...

Looks like you should keep your vehicles inside tonight. According to the NWS website, you may see storms in your area starting around 1am. They also list a 2% chance of tornadoes quite a bit south of you so hopefully you won't have that to worry about.

Oh yeah we're getting it all right the dang NWS had my phone wake me up at 3am so I could watch the light show,it's been non stop since then good thing I went to bed early :)

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    Good morning folks :)

Oh yeah we're getting it all right the dang NWS had my phone wake me up at 3am so I could watch the light show,it's been non stop since then good thing I went to bed early :)

I've been lucky I guess... The storms, lightning and rain has been mostly east and west of me... The two cold fronts have kept the "lane" between them fairly clear. So far they show we've only had 0.66" in Norman.

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    Good afternoon in here :)

@rdsok
    Are you anywhere near :
    Alessondra's OKC Great Horned Owl-Cam

Probably within around 30 miles south of it... depending on where in OKC it's located.

That general area got hit with a lot of high straight winds... so hopefully it's ok. I just looked at the cam and it's down right now, so they are probably without electricity at the least.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I've been lucky I guess... The storms, lightning and rain has been mostly east and west of me... The two cold fronts have kept the "lane" between them fairly clear. So far they show we've only had 0.66" in Norman.

About an hour ago I dumped a little over 3.5 out of my gauge,that's since yesterday afternoon :)

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Most people call those Pest Masks or Plague Masks, Jmur. They were used by filling the beak with herbs or some sort of perfume. The doctors wore them and thought they'd be safe from germs when they went around dyin peoples. They had 2 little holes in them to breathe outta. Goes way back like from 14th - 17/18th century :smokie:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread