Status
Not open for further replies.

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
Good afternoon friends! :) So yea, I just put that head back in my Puritank and hit it off of a mod. Its perfectly fine, but when I screw it onto my mod, no airflow. I'm so confused, because its the same base I'm currently using with a different head (that I resurrected back to sup par life) and its totally fine. *scratches head*

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Good evening DV :)

Kaleb, there is no package joy in Mudville....again.... *sigh*

Sorry you can't figure out the air flow issue. The only other thing I can think of is that the connector on your mod is somehow blocking the airflow...like maybe the notches aren't in the right place on the connector, or the connector is too tall for just that one base so it blocks the air intake. :confused:

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
Good evening DV :)

Kaleb, there is no package joy in Mudville....again.... *sigh*

Sorry you can't figure out the air flow issue. The only other thing I can think of is that the connector on your mod is somehow blocking the airflow...like maybe the notches aren't in the right place on the connector, or the connector is too tall for just that one base so it blocks the air intake. :confused:
Well, there's always Monday. :( this airflow thing is really annoying me, I have other coils (plenty) but it just makes no sense that I've experienced this issue with 2 different Puritanks, meaning I have two in use and the first one of them I tried to change was a couple weeks ago and had this same issue. Its just frustrating when something goes wonky and I don't know how to fix it!!!! Yes, I said wonky :lol:

crss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null
    Happy Saturday every one. USPS i guess does not want to stop in NY at this time. That is just crazy to me. I am trying to be patient and accepting. Its pretty hard when you can track a package, going on a vacation. I am sorry Kaleb, package did not arrive in NY yet. I hope it lands Monday, i know Monday morning i am going to talk to the post master in my town. Stoneface, thanks for being you. Very patient an helping out as usual. Kaleb, so the atty works off the mod? then there is a restriction when mounted on the mod. See if you can raise the mods 510, or try n pull the 510 pin out from the atty base, just a little. Sounds like you need an Smoktech Tank Airflow controller UGH, out of stock.. erm WONKY!!

Last edited:

KalebK

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Spokane, WA
    Happy Saturday every one. USPS i guess does not want to stop in NY at this time. That is just crazy to me. I am trying to be patient and accepting. Its pretty hard when you can track a package, going on a vacation. I am sorry Kaleb, package did not arrive in NY yet. I hope it lands Monday, i know Monday morning i am going to talk to the post master in my town. Stoneface, thanks for being you. Very patient an helping out as usual. Kaleb, so the atty works off the mod? then there is a restriction when mounted on the mod. See if you can raise the mods 510, or try n pull the 510 pin out from the atty base, just a little. Sounds like you need an Smoktech Tank Airflow controller UGH, out of stock.. erm WONKY!!
    Its okay, the built up anticipation will just make the KFL that much better! Plus, its giving my juice that I'm putting in it more steep time! :) (Custard's Last Stand from Nicoticket) which I am also very excited about!!!

crss

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null
    Since i have way to much time on my hands, and get paid well. I set this up 3 weeks ago. Filled with GRANT's VANILLA CUSTARD.
    Taifun GT.jpg
    It is as great as it looks. The mod was a gift from some vape store i worked at for att, internet install. The taifun GT, uhmm. GVC WOW.

KalebK

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Spokane, WA
    Since i have way to much time on my hands, and get paid well. I set this up 3 weeks ago. Filled with GRANT's VANILLA CUSTARD.
    View attachment 299050
    It is as great as it looks. The mod was a gift from some vape store i worked at for att, internet install. The taifun GT, uhmm. GVC WOW.
    Lucky! I have heard great things about Grant's and they are always out of stock!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread