Official DiscountVapers.com Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myree67

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2012
Tenino WA
Good memories....

Well we brought little Belle home with us her daddy just passed away and I figured that was a sign that she's meant to be... Here's a picture she's a toy American Eskimo and only weighs about 8 lbs so she's half the size that my small one was lol

uploadfromtaptalk1390617913707.jpg

Ree

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
does this conjure up any memories for anyone else here?

it reminds me of the early 70s, bad tv dinners and hairy arm-pitted babysitters!

Somehow that song reminds me of being in the car as a kid....

OH! I love that song! Dunno why, but I do. And Stoney - I have a similar memory... heading to Six Flags Over Texas as a kid with my Daddy :)

Amiaji

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
North Carolina
Good memories....

Well we brought little Belle home with us her daddy just passed away and I figured that was a sign that she's meant to be... Here's a picture she's a toy American Eskimo and only weighs about 8 lbs so she's half the size that my small one was lol

View attachment 298712

Ree

I am happy for you Ree. Here is to many long years with your new dog. :toast:

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Good memories....

View attachment 298712

Ree
Oh congratulations!!!! :toast: When you posted "memories," I thought that meant this was your other dog...

Amiaji

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
North Carolina
Also,if there is a draft coming in from somewhere, plug it.

The problem is out in the wellhouse. I have a large well house and while it is very well insulated the pipes were not. I got the pipes thawed out and wrapped insulation around the pipes so I should be good to go. In the morning I will find out. :)

Good night everyone. Cya tomorrow.

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
Somehow that song reminds me of being in the car as a kid....

ME TOO!!

I think they had it playing on an endless loop on every single radio station!
I was living in Northern NJ when I remember hearing it played OVER and OVER...on every car ride for what seemed an eternity!
LOL!!

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
ME TOO!!

I think they had it playing on an endless loop on every single radio station!
I was living in Northern NJ when I remember hearing it played OVER and OVER...on every car ride for what seemed an eternity!
LOL!!
:toast: Probably! There was also a song "Summer Breeze" (Seals and Crofts) that used to play when I was a little kid too, and they must've played that a ton as well.

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
Good memories....

View attachment 298712

Ree
Congrats Ree!!! Shes cute! :)

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
OK, I'm probably doing something really stupid and oblivious but.... I have a DBox Puritank going and I went to put a new coil in it tonight, it fires, but its almost impossible to even get the teeniest amount of vapor off of it. The easiest way I can explain it is, its like trying to suck a golf ball up threw a straw. I had another Puritank coil do this exact same thing to me, I put it on another mod and it was fine! :confused:anyone got an explanation?

crss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null
    Kaleb, possible air intake is restricted. Can you test hit it off the mod, then install it & see if its "tighter" draw. I dont use my DBox anymore, its sitting with 2 protank neighbors, on my desk. I had a protank base that had no air holes drilled in it, way back. Now i like to test every atty with a dry hit, off the mod.
    Ree, that dog is so cute!!!
    Have a great Friday eve every one.

Last edited:

KalebK

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Spokane, WA
    Kaleb, possible air intake is restricted. Can you test hit it off the mod, then install it & see if its "tighter" draw. I dont use my DBox anymore, its sitting with 2 protank neighbors, on my desk. I had a protank base that had no air holes drilled in it, way back. Now i like to test every atty with a dry hit, off the mod.
    Ree, that dog is so cute!!!
    Have a great Friday eve every one.
    I'll have to check. I'm too lazy right now to go get it. Haha. It just seems odd to me since its the same base, just a different head.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2013
    New York
    OK, I'm probably doing something really stupid and oblivious but.... I have a DBox Puritank going and I went to put a new coil in it tonight, it fires, but its almost impossible to even get the teeniest amount of vapor off of it. The easiest way I can explain it is, its like trying to suck a golf ball up threw a straw. I had another Puritank coil do this exact same thing to me, I put it on another mod and it was fine! :confused:anyone got an explanation?
    I don't have a Puritank, but from what I understand the coil heads are very similar to the Protank... I agree with Crss, it sounds like an air intake problem to me as well. The air intake holes on the base are just above the threads on the connector, so make sure those aren't completely covered. The insulator in the head can also get squished or it can even be deformed to begin with. If you take the head out of the base, check and make sure that you don't have a lot of extra insulator sticking out past the edge of the metal parts. If the insulator is sticking out, you can try clipping it with fingernail clippers. If it is not a deformed insulator, try backing it out just a fraction of a turn to make sure it's not compressed by being overtightened. You can also check the center pin in the base, since it is supposed to be hollow and make sure that is not obstructed as well.

Good Luck with it :)

Good morning Amiaji and DV :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread