Status
Not open for further replies.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Sorry for lashing out like I did Lexi, that was uncalled for. I was reading something into your post that wasn't there. I'm in a bad place right now...that's not an excuse... just saying is all.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ DUANE }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
We all need one from time to time!!! ;)

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Lesser men would've let it ride. Hope good times find you soon!
But see, this is what I love about Duane- he speaks his mind just like I do. Me being the recipient of his rant just let it go.
I must be getting old cause we didn't even argue..... Dammit mannn!!! ;)

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
But see, this is what I love about Duane- he speaks his mind just like I do. Me being the recipient of his rant just let it go.
You guys are all great. Y'all'd (is that actually a word?) be perfect if it wasn't for all of the damned cats. :) Sorry, I'm a dog guy. :p

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Speaking of 2.5's, my red/black Mini and full size Pearl white and GMZ have arrived in Washington.

I am actually pretty excited to get these 3 converted to P3 tops. I am not a real fan of the tapered top. The beauty ring is ok, but I really really really really love a P3 Kabuki on a P3 Provari!

Last edited:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I think you should pass that old junky Stealth Mini on to another forum member.;)
Maybe I could find something to use it for.:thumbs:

I actually thought about buying a used mini and painting it OD green. I can't quite figure out how I could stealth the button and window.
Maybe a sharpie. But I still wanna use the window.
Do you mean...like THIIIIIIIS?
(Has Stealth window and button)
861a982038cf10c9d9d1c7e879977a95.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You're two of MY personal favorites. Never change.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
You win the Coolest Mini gold and silver medals in the Provalympics. :thumb:
Holy Smokes. Thats what I'm talking about.
BONUS ROUND!
29665acc97749059abf940ccc100d02c.jpg

Thanks for the compliments! This was a fun project to do.
Next to The Stealth, I call it The Soldier.
The P3 Beta gets a little worried when these two stand next to it.

lizziebith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Austin, TX
BONUS ROUND!

Wow - I love that color! And you did the work yourself?? Impressive!!:thumbs:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Wow - I love that color! And you did the work yourself?? Impressive!!:thumbs:
I sure did!
This was originally a Bronze Mini.
I had rescued it from a friend, and it was worn and torn down to an almost inoperable state.
So I stripped it down, coated it, then shipped it off to the Mothership for a vacation in Rebuild Land.

siani_8

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2013
Bristol, PA
BONUS ROUND!

That is great! I would totally buy the Soldier if Provape had it in their lineup.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Moi! My fourth should be in vapemail, along with fresh Batts, and half a case of cartos...because I know the days
of my Phiniac beauties and carto tanks are numbered. What ever replaces the top end- my bottom end (sic) will stay
ProVari 2.5, or Classic. Simply because as a member of the AARP years, I adamantly refuse to look for and put on a pair of reading glasses to see the settings on my PV!! Oh, and did I forget to say, they are still the most reliable, tough, and beautifully designed PVs out there.

Tinben

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Tn
I sure did!
This was originally a Bronze Mini.
I had rescued it from a friend, and it was worn and torn down to an almost inoperable state.
So I stripped it down, coated it, then shipped it off to the Mothership for a vacation in Rebuild Land.

Ok. I thinking you got the OD covered. I could go with desert tan like my AR. If you got time could you help tell me the exact process you did?

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
So I want to add to this :2c: while Im a dye in wool loyal FAN of the 2.5, the classic, the mini...I was reading the complaints and questions from ScandaLeX about the top upgrades. IMHO one of the things that makes ProVari
worth every penny is the rocket scientists in the design and engineering department of the company. That cant exclude
innovation. So for the (started as Mom & Pop) smaller privately owned US companies who've not kept an eye toward future innovation, sensitivity to the overall world wide trends in vaping, the sad, sad, news is they're gone bye-bye.
I'd rather have a company as conscientious as Provape discontinue a product than have them "go Down".

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
So I want to add to this :2c: while Im a dye in wool loyal FAN of the 2.5, the classic, the mini...I was reading the complaints and questions from ScandaLeX about the top upgrades. IMHO one of the things that makes ProVari
worth every penny is the rocket scientists in the design and engineering department of the company. That cant exclude
innovation. So for the (started as Mom & Pop) smaller privately owned US companies who've not kept an eye toward future innovation, sensitivity to the overall world wide trends in vaping, the sad, sad, news is they're gone bye-bye.
I'd rather have a company as conscientious as Provape discontinue a product than have them "go Down".
I agree.

I sent a few 2.5's I bought in Feb back to ProVape mid last week to have P3 tops put on them and they have already shipped back to me. $66 total shipped. That is pretty amazing to me. Both the price and the turnaround. Toronto and Monroe, Washington ain't exactly next door to each other either....

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
I agree.

I sent a few 2.5's I bought in Feb back to ProVape mid last week to have P3 tops put on them and they have already shipped back to me. $66 total shipped. That is pretty amazing to me. Both the price and the turnaround. Toronto and Monroe, Washington ain't exactly next door to each other either....
again imho ProVape has more Loyal customers whom theyve earned through service like you describe. you're right, its packaging for customs, the security in knowing how the company runs its quality assurance, and more.
I thought about doing what you're describing, and might still.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
provariismall-jpg.464619

My name is lizziebith, and I'm addicted to minis!
wow! talkin bout every color under the rainbow! (you must be a reseller or ProVari authorized dealer?) Now this is one beautiful display of Pvs.:toast: Cheers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread