Not open for further replies.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
I agree.

I sent a few 2.5's I bought in Feb back to ProVape mid last week to have P3 tops put on them and they have already shipped back to me. $66 total shipped. That is pretty amazing to me. Both the price and the turnaround. Toronto and Monroe, Washington ain't exactly next door to each other either....
Oops BreSha6869. I forgot to say CONGRATS!! on almost 6months stinky tobacky FREE! Woot Hoot Hurrah! Good One, and further proof that once you find the right gear from liquid thru delivery of same its a done deal- no more deadly smoke.:toast:

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Speaking of 2.5's, my red/black Mini and full size Pearl white and GMZ have arrived in Washington.

I am actually pretty excited to get these 3 converted to P3 tops. I am not a real fan of the tapered top. The beauty ring is ok, but I really really really really love a P3 Kabuki on a P3 Provari!

Great! send Pics! (your gonna be P.O'd if you see how I just ripped the Kabuki! I think Zen needs better glass, no kidding...if he actually goes to acrylic (plastic)...its gonna speak volumes-in the wrong direction. Main thing is that its "your fit"- works for "you"...cause you dont smoke anymore! Woot, Hoot, Hurray!

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
.if he actually goes to acrylic (plastic)...its gonna speak volumes-in the wrong direction

I have seen him address this very subject here. I think it's pretty safe to say, aint gonna happen in a month of Sundays. Mores the like he would school you for breaking his glass! :lol:

lizziebith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Austin, TX
wow! talkin bout every color under the rainbow! (you must be a reseller or ProVari authorized dealer?) Now this is one beautiful display of Pvs.:toast: Cheers.

Nope -- just a regular vaper. I bought most of them used, so it's not the investment it looks like (except in quality!). Thanks though!

I never even knew the 2 on the left existed. Very cool!

Those were custom painted for me, to complete my "rainbow." They were never official ProVape colors. I think my rarest is the glow-in-the-dark? That was official, and I hardly ever see it shown off... ;)

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
I have to admit it. I'm a mechanical kind of gal.:eek: But I do have a couple of Provaris in my collection and they are the only non mechs that have ever resonated with me.But figuring that I don't want to take a chance on living the rest of my life in a vaping world without choices I hightailed it over to Provape today and was pleasantly surprised to see a fair assortment of 2.5 Provaris at an unbelievable price. So I have a zombie, lagoon blue and a gunmetal headed my way to add to the polished and the satin silver I already have. :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I have to admit it. I'm a mechanical kind of gal.:eek: But I do have a couple of Provaris in my collection and they are the only non mechs that have ever resonated with me.But figuring that I don't want to take a chance on living the rest of my life in a vaping world without choices I hightailed it over to Provape today and was pleasantly surprised to see a fair assortment of 2.5 Provaris at an unbelievable price. So I have a zombie, lagoon blue and a gunmetal headed my way to add to the polished and the satin silver I already have. :D

They're back AGAIN????

Well, since my 2.5 collection is as close as I'll get to mechs again, I may as well throw a few more shrimps onto the barbie, eh? :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
AH HA! Took me a minute. No, I meant the $49.95 was an unbelievable price. Been awhile since I've been to Provape but I found that to be an unbelievable price too for a Provari.:)

And it IS! :)

I'm built up a decent stockpile though, so those $29.95 ones are those that still make my knees knock. ;)

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I paid @$35 each for the last 18 ProVari 2.5s I've added to my stash.

VapeProVari.jpg

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Looking for Kayfun advice! So now I have plenty of 2.5 blems and it is time to think about tanks going forward! I think I would like the Kayfun and want a single coil build and a tank that will work nicely on my slant top blems!
What Kayfun would be best for me???????
Or other suggestions! I am planning on my Provaris to take me to the end of the line!

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Looking for Kayfun advice! So now I have plenty of 2.5 blems and it is time to think about tanks going forward! I think I would like the Kayfun and want a single coil build and a tank that will work nicely on my slant top blems!
What Kayfun would be best for me???????
Or other suggestions! I am planning on my Provaris to take me to the end of the line!
I can only make one recommendation...

Kayfun Mini V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread