Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
The minis sold out.

The P3 Ti is just as terrific.. just bought my second.
Oh I'm definitely getting the P3 Ti for sure, just going to keep it small. The site says it takes the 18350 battery, that is correct right? So it shouldn't be to much bihher than the mini right? Or am I way way off? Does anyone have a 2.5 mini and the Titanium P3 that could take a picture side by side?

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
That's what I thought. Even went back and read all the specks just to double check. I just have the 2.5 Mini as well, I did have a 2 Mini as well but I just set one of my officers up with that one so that gives me great reason to get me the P3 Ti

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
P3 is just a teeny bit taller -- like 1/8". Using a P3 threaded atty it is very close to the same, as the beauty ring isn't needed. It's hard to see a difference -- it might even be a hair shorter.
That is awesome! Thanks so much for that info tearose :)

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
It takes all Three sizes of batteries, and doesn't need a beauty ring either.

Oh I'm definitely getting the P3 Ti for sure, just going to keep it small. The site says it takes the 18350 battery, that is correct right? So it shouldn't be to much bihher than the mini right? Or am I way way off? Does anyone have a 2.5 mini and the Titanium P3 that could take a picture side by side?

smpictiIMG_0830 copy.jpg

Last edited:

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
Here you go.

Capture.PNG

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
... and, while they are set up anyway, here's a pic of the buttons:

View attachment 510454

As you can see, the P3 button is placed a little higher.

Wow! Thanks so much jwbnyc!!! I cannot wait to get the P3 Ti in my hand :). So excited!!!

NeoGoldenBoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2014
Monterrey, Mexico
Wow, I've been away for a big while now and missed a lot of things… again, but I'm back once again and I hope this time to stay.

I saw the Halloween JibJab video, TO, it was amazing! Thanks a lot! A month later, but I got to see it. :)

I now just have the titanic task of getting up to date on the Radius thread and the new ProChat one. o_O

It's been quite a difficult time for me as I was sick with an stomach infection that lasted almost two weeks, then I worked a lot on updating my resume and applying to a little over 50 jobs, and I still haven't found one. :( I hope I can get a job before the year ends or otherwise I won't be able to pay for my living on the next year.

Having said that, no Radius, P3 TI Stealth, Kabuki Stealth, or any new vaping things for me for a while.

Lately I've been vaping a lot, and for some reason I'm getting no flavor at all from many of my juices and not even my ADV, I just get hints of flavor from some menthol juices… and idk why, or if it's related in a way to the stomach infection I had.

Anyways, I've been having some time to read, vape, build and I'm here once again to enjoy by your side, my P3 family.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Wow, I've been away for a big while now and missed a lot of things… again, but I'm back once again and I hope this time to stay.

I saw the Halloween JibJab video, TO, it was amazing! Thanks a lot! A month later, but I got to see it. :)

I now just have the titanic task of getting up to date on the Radius thread and the new ProChat one. o_O

It's been quite a difficult time for me as I was sick with an stomach infection that lasted almost two weeks, then I worked a lot on updating my resume and applying to a little over 50 jobs, and I still haven't found one. :( I hope I can get a job before the year ends or otherwise I won't be able to pay for my living on the next year.

Having said that, no Radius, P3 TI Stealth, Kabuki Stealth, or any new vaping things for me for a while.

Lately I've been vaping a lot, and for some reason I'm getting no flavor at all from many of my juices and not even my ADV, I just get hints of flavor from some menthol juices… and idk why, or if it's related in a way to the stomach infection I had.

Anyways, I've been having some time to read, vape, build and I'm here once again to enjoy by your side, my P3 family.

I should clarify that I "liked" your post because it's good to have you back and that you liked the video. I don't like that you haven't been doing well. Hugs to you my friend. {{{{Neo}}}}

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I should clarify that I "liked" your post because it's good to have you back and that you liked the video. I don't like that you haven't been doing well. Hugs to you my friend. {{{{Neo}}}}
I'm an echo, Neo. I'm sorry, dude. Sending whatever positive thoughts I can your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread