Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Alright LeX... I'm ALL about it! It took a bit to get use to it, and I still haven't gone through the menu of the P3. Ok, here it is! Along with the GZ 2.5 and GZ Kabuki. :)

View attachment 553773
What color is the golden Kabuki in that pic?

Thanks, Jim

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Mmmm.. I thnk it's on W36th... here... 247 W. 36th b'tw'n 7th and 8th.
Walking distance from One Penn Plaza? I am there in a week for a couple of days of meetings and would love to check it out.

Is it called NY Vapes?

Mada

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
Egypt
I'm using the new cap on a P3 in mini mode (18350) and it fits and works great. Using the AW battery from Provape.
Great ! You just saved me the cost of new batteries !! I contacted Provape and they said it is better to use Efest 18350 flat top with the new end cap !! Thanks for confirming that AW fits..

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Great ! You just saved me the cost of new batteries !! I contacted Provape and they said it is better to use Efest 18350 flat top with the new end cap !! Thanks for confirming that AW fits..
While it is tight, I tried an AW 18350 last night.

It works.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
As usual for this forum, don't get on for a few days and have a ton of messages to catch up on. Though that's probably going to change since we now have a more economical broadband connection at home. We were using a combination of cell phones and a cellular WiFi hotspot, or the local McDonald's or Library for accessing the internet because we live out in the country and don't get cable or DSL out here. Our cellular WiFi hotspot plan was $50 for 10GB of data which was supposed to last a month, but we'd be lucky to have it last a week.

So a neighbor told me about this WISP (Wireless Internet Service Provider) and that it was $50 a month for unlimited access! So had them come out and install it, and that's what we are using now. Granted it's not the fastest internet connection we've used, but we will make do with it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread