Not open for further replies.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Ok, ok so I'll go stand in the corner for now... :(
My Dad made me stand in the corner once. I was like 15. Since I had to stand the corner until bedtime, I couldn't watch my little sisters when the parental units went out so they got a babysitter. She felt sorry for me so after putting my sisters to bed she came and stood in the corner with me. I'll never forget her name or that night.... Debbie (last name withheld).

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Welp, my P3 is on the road heading to Monroe. Getting the latest software ver installed and asked them to take a look at the chewed up ring, and if they could refresh the 510 O-ring for me. I'm really hoping they can put a new O-ring on there...

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Welp, my P3 is on the road heading to Monroe. Getting the latest software ver installed and asked them to take a look at the chewed up ring, and if they could refresh the 510 O-ring for me. I'm really hoping they can put a new O-ring on there...
Are you going to have it fitted w/a new Procyon end cap while it's at the Spa?

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Are you going to have it fitted w/a new Procyon end cap while it's at the Spa?
Great suggestion, I did send it in without an end cap because it has a ProVarinati end cap, Maybe they'll feel sorry for it and put one of those new Procyon caps on :laugh:

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Great suggestion, I did send it in without an end cap because it has a ProVarinati end cap, Maybe they'll feel sorry for it and put one of those new Procyon caps on :laugh:
Their service is great, but I'm not sure it is that great. :)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I might could ping them on that ticket and get the cap, I have been tempted by it...thanks for putting that idea in my head, you enabler :thumb:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
They are good. I asked Provape to add a tube of No-Ox to a recent service order and they threw a tube in the box for free. Free lube! Same with Radius replacement screws I requested. Thrown in for free.

Not a $30 cap, but still...

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I wish the Ti was a darker Ti then i would be all over it, my wedding ring is dark Ti would be cool to have a matching procyon.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
They do darken up some with age and use ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread