Official ProVari Radius Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2015
Providence, RI
Well, right out of the box, Muddy Girl - "Internal Fault [8]" - "Return for Repair" :facepalm: Never even had a coil of any sort attached yet. Also, Ver. 3 What the Hell is Ver. 3?
Same problem with my blue 60w, which bummed me out because I've never had any trouble with my 2.5s and the Radius maxes out my vape budget. Hope we both get sorted out.

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
I wished my ESP 30w was as reliable as a provari... Feels nice in the hand.

Was my first "mod" after my initial vape pen, a few months ago. Still use it mostly with a nautilus X at the golf course. First time I took the Radius there I damaged the air control ring of a kayfun (repaired it and working but does not look as sleek )

I agree that the form factor of the ESP 30 makes it easy to grab, but the firing button is not reliable

And man, the Radius gives you that quality, safety, kind of heavy feeling!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
[emoji27][emoji22]

No more K5 ?

I will have to do something! Looks like Provape is an endangered species and now I find that no more K5 ?

I'll have to buy 2 more (at 100 bucks I guess it's all I'll be able to have) and maybe some 1:1 clones even though it's against my principles

It's frustrating to receive so many bad news regarding vaping when I've just started

I guess it's time to stockpile seriously or I'll end vaping Chinese devices

Not that the are bad I guess but I trust Provape and really are attached to my Kayfuns

Ya, much sadness & anger in the vaping world lately, things are not going as well as they could be.

On the upside, I love the K5. If you get a few more I'd also get a bunch of O rings too.

Kayfun 5 spares kit by SvoeMesto

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Thanks for clearing that up...I based my comment on the information on the ProVape website.:(
Hey, np, that's what we're here for. :wub: That's not the only info that hasn't been updated on that site. :tumble:

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
$140:00 Radius on the specials page.
giphy.gif

If it's there Thursday, it's mine.:thumbs:

@gnees it's gone, did ya get it? I want to see a good pic of it when it's in your hands.

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
Ya, much sadness & anger in the vaping world lately, things are not going as well as they could be.

On the upside, I love the K5. If you get a few more I'd also get a bunch of O rings too.

Kayfun 5 spares kit by SvoeMesto
Thanks, I have already 2 Kayfun 5 with their spare O-rings, but additionally I bought 5 sets of O-rings, 4 glass extra tanks, 2 510 pins and 2 510 insulators.

I'm planning to get 2 more, and additional spare kits. I'll also buy 2 or 3 air-control rings because they can be easily damaged.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Thanks, I have already 2 Kayfun 5 with their spare O-rings, but additionally I bought 5 sets of O-rings, 4 glass extra tanks, 2 510 pins and 2 510 insulators.

I'm planning to get 2 more, and additional spare kits. I'll also buy 2 or 3 air-control rings because they can be easily damaged.

Q: I know it's off topic, but I'm a Raduis+K5 enthusiast as well. Where did you purchase the 510 assembly replacement parts, and does it include the actual 510 connector (plate) or just the pin (screw)?

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I most certainly miss mine...
Did you mean your sanity or the Ti P3? I'm not sure where to regain your sanity, if you ever figure it out, please let me know, but when I got my last, last P3 Ti a few days ago, there were 23. Now there are 11. So HURRY UP before it too late forever!

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Did you mean your sanity or the Ti P3? I'm not sure where to regain your sanity, if you ever figure it out, please let me know, but when I got my last, last P3 Ti a few days ago, there were 23. Now there are 11. So HURRY UP before it too late forever!
I lost my sanity when I sold my Ti P3 a while ago...

But, I regained it when I purchased the 13th remaining one.

W00 Hoo!!!

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Two Ghost 60W in the house.

I ordered a bunch of silicone sleeves as well.

They doubled the sleeve order.

The Ghosts went into immediate service.

I'll run them for a couple of Weeks, pull the batteries, and pack them away.

Two Ti p3 as well. Same deal: run them for a couple of Weeks, and then pack them away.

Sad day.

:(

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
I lost my sanity when I sold my Ti P3 a while ago...

But, I regained it when I purchased the 13th remaining one.

W00 Hoo!!!
Glad you got it back AT.

I use mine everyday. Along with a Radius, or a...........

billet box.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Brand new 60W Radius and upon first use, Internal Fault Error 8.

I already contacted Provape for a return label, but sure wish this was not happening.
Have you tried removing and reinserting the battery?

Have you tried to update it?

Jim

Kh888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Illinois
Have you tried removing and reinserting the battery?

Have you tried to update it?

Jim

Hi Jim -

I did. Removing the battery did not solve it.

I also, took the software version back down and it is okay now. That being said, if the mood hits, I would like to use the CC feature and do not seem to be able to do so with the update software.

Thanks!

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hi Jim -

I did. Removing the battery did not solve it.

I also, took the software version back down and it is okay now. That being said, if the mood hits, I would like to use the CC feature and do not seem to be able to do so with the update software.

Thanks!
Interesting, Thanks!

Jim

Reactions: APF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread