Okay, Fess Up! Who Ordered a Cyber Monday Provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Thanks, I just did a 2nd look and the ones I wanted aren't AW, at first glance I thought I saw AW.

So it's a mash up between Bronze w/ green
Satin Silver w/ red (for maximum savings)
orrr.... xmas present for the BF with Black w/ green

To be greedy and buy for myself or not... and then it's still difficult. :glare:

It's recommended to stay away from batteries with Fire in the name.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I received my full size Stealth Provari from Vapor Force on Friday. It's my first Provari & I've been enjoying it so much that I decided to order another one today! Got a satin silver mini with extension cap & green led. Also ordered the mod holder that goes in the cup holder in the car.

Why doesn't Provape sell the Stealth Provaris themselves?

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA

Most likely a contract Idea.

If you go to a company and ask for a special run an honorable company will keep it exclusive for the company that came up with the idea unless the contracted tells them to make some for themselves.

I am betting some of this was handled by the place selling them. Also I don't know the finish on it but there might be things exclusive the the finish.

MadOzodi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
StL, MO
ck8m.jpg

I think StormFinch and I were racing each other to see who could complete their order first. :lol:

I ordered my Bwonze Gween Mini! :banana:

I'll call this order my 100 day Anniversary purchase. :p

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
Sending pm john so we dont disrupt the thread (ecf rules i believe is to stay on topic) :unsure:

Don't worry about it kali. They know that ECFers as a whole simply can't stay on topic. :laugh: As long as a thread doesn't turn into a whole conversation about something totally unrelated to the topic, they're pretty forgiving. :) Typically we add a sentence at the end about the original topic if we're trying. ;)

ck8m.jpg

I think StormFinch and I were racing each other to see who could complete their order first. :lol:

I ordered my Bwonze Gween Mini! :banana:

I'll call this order my 100 day Anniversary purchase. :p

Lol I'm not sure who won, but just the process was fun! :D

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Well, i ordered again.

I did it, went back just to see how much the ego adapter was, and im not sure how it happened but i ended up with a provari mini in my shopping cart.

They are sneaky devils arent they!

Yall, look,
Im sooooo excited, i just cant hide it!

Guess now im off to find a padded carry case of some sort, does any one have suggestions? On the cheaper side of things, dont think i want to have to drop them in the diaper bag and i dont carry a purse.

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
Kali, I'd suggest getting back on the site and ordering a lanyard, but another provari might jump into your cart! :lol:

Maybe a zippered makeup case? I dunno, I usually just stick my mod in a pocket. Just don't leave loose batteries in whatever case you put your provari in. You need a battery box if you're going to carry spares. Again, Provape carries them, but we know how that turns out. ;)

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
:laugh::laugh::laugh: You're too funny, don't know how it happened. :laugh: What color did you get this time?

I use a pencil case, it's the kind that has coated fabric on the outside and lined on the inside. Cosmetic bags work too.

Well, i ordered again.

I did it, went back just to see how much the ego adapter was, and im not sure how it happened but i ended up with a provari mini in my shopping cart.

They are sneaky devils arent they!

Yall, look,
Im sooooo excited, i just cant hide it!

Guess now im off to find a padded carry case of some sort, does any one have suggestions? On the cheaper side of things, dont think i want to have to drop them in the diaper bag and i dont carry a purse.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I cant go back there!
Im scared.
They make me do things.

Maybe i will check fast tech for some battery boxes then. I dont imagine that with a provari, a mini provari, an mvp2 and 2 vv3‘s that i should have to walk around with lose batteries.... I dont think....

I dont usually have pockets, ill search ecf some more see if i can find something.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
:laugh::laugh::laugh: You're too funny, don't know how it happened. :laugh: What color did you get this time?

I use a pencil case, it's the kind that has coated fabric on the outside and lined on the inside. Cosmetic bags work too.

I just got the cheapest color. Couldnt even tell you, its silver looking lol. I would go back to the site to check, but i honestly cant go there!

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
That guy came up with the idea - and has a unique market, so I think ProVape doesn't need to do that now.
They SHOULD sell:
A) An extension tube - in every color.
B) A flat-cap ring - in every color.

You know we'd all buy them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread